Page 55 of 126 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I heard that its had a heart transplant before somewhere on here or s2ki

Well the little metal plaque with the vin and year make on it is scratched up and you can't make out the final 4 digits

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    There ya go

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Also inspected a 00 SSM S2K 82,000kms - interior was terrible, seats in pretty bad nick, body was banged up and in the boot there was heaps of what seemed to be small pieces of tobacco?

Quote Originally Posted by charlie15 View Post
    There ya go
    Wait are you talking about the white one in Syd? Or the supercharged one in Victoria? Cause I'm referring to the white one in sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by flop101 View Post
    Just checked out the white 99 s2k with 135,000kms. Front shocks are hammered so the test drive was bad since you couldn't tell if the car was knocking from them or from some other area. Guards have been rolled and the left side skirt has had the shit gutter bashed out of it.
    That idiot won't provide a fricken contact number to call him! because of that hes lost my interest! Can't stand dumb fricken people!

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippit View Post
    That idiot won't provide a fricken contact number to call him! because of that hes lost my interest! Can't stand dumb fricken people!
    I also lost interest because of no contact number - thats ok though since i wouldn't wanna buy it with leaking sussy lol

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Oh haha I was referring to the silver supercharged! My bad

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by flop101 View Post
    so whats the chances of the boosted s2ks blowing within a few months of ownership?
    The chances are X.

And X is dependent on how it was set up and how the new owner drives it.

I have read a few of your posts and I'm getting the feeling you are a bit paranoid. What if it blows? What if Honda bring out a new model? I'm not surprised your current ride is listed as a Corolla. No risk there. Maybe the S2000 is not for you.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I hope that Honda don't bring out another s2000 and ruin it. Keep it classic and unique (it'll be a flop if they release that ugly white thing that's been getting around on the net). Not to mention the ugly vehicles honda has been releasing lately.

I'm always on the look out for something new, something that will surpass the excitement of driving my s2000 everyday, but nothing (within reason and budget) has come close in pushing me to sell it

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Besides a white or blue ap2 of course

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie15 View Post
    I'm always on the look out for something new, something that will surpass the excitement of driving my s2000 everyday, but nothing (within reason and budget) has come close in pushing me to sell it
    What he said, and I've had mine since March 2000.