Page 66 of 126 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976116 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPS View Post
    No, the suspension changes n all that are still there on the audm model. only the engine is what didn't come across..
    That is correct. There were all sorts of incremental changes over the years but the compliance is based on the engine and the Australian market didn't warrant retesting. So no 2.2L, no AP2 designation.

So then the 04+ AUDM models still includes all AP2 updates bar the 2.2L engine, and it's respective changes (redline, torque etc)?
    For example, everything on this list (yes, it's a benz site for what it's worth) bar the engine related dot points still apply to our 04+ cars?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    ^ Yup, afaik our audm ap2 has everything but the f22c engine.

Quote Originally Posted by DTN View Post
    ^ Yup, afaik our audm ap2 has everything but the f22c engine.
    Thats Australia for you ! -.-

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippit View Post
    Thats Australia for you ! -.-
    Ignorant comment. Are you suggesting that the AuDM shouldn't have had the incremental changes or that the car should have gone through the range of compliance tests to increase the engine size by 200cc (and reduce the rev limit) for the less than 500 cars sold since 2006?

I don't believe we missed out much with no F22C1... S2000 very raw/core characteristic comes from the F20C
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    Ignorant comment. Are you suggesting that the AuDM shouldn't have had the incremental changes or that the car should have gone through the range of compliance tests to increase the engine size by 200cc (and reduce the rev limit) for the less than 500 cars sold since 2006?
    I just think whatever Japan got we should of got! My comment is more so directed at the AUDM DC5R vs JDM DC5R with such raw features watered down for us Aussies. But being a S2000 thread I didn't bring that up and just made the comment in general.

Most AUDM Hondas were watered down before getting here! Then theres the cars we didn't get such as the FD2R and EK9. Then so many Nissans, toyotas etcetc but don't wana go off topic

EDIT : then people would be doing F22 bottom and F20 top for complete awesome-ness!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    does anyone with an AP1 have a factory fitted alarm, i have the stickers on my windows its from Prestige Honda in perth, every now n then the alarm goes off randomly.

but its sounds like my cars alarm has different attributes to others.
    i press lock and it takes about 5-10 seconds then the indicators will flash (once or twice forgot) and do the beeps but the beeps sound more like weeps.

when at a friends house the alarm went off consecutively i would stop it re-alarm then go back inside.

any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    does anyone with an AP1 have a factory fitted alarm, i have the stickers on my windows its from Prestige Honda in perth, every now n then the alarm goes off randomly.

but its sounds like my cars alarm has different attributes to others.
    i press lock and it takes about 5-10 seconds then the indicators will flash (once or twice forgot) and do the beeps but the beeps sound more like weeps.

when at a friends house the alarm went off consecutively i would stop it re-alarm then go back inside.

any ideas?
    Did s2000 ever get a factory alarm? i havent seen or heard of one before

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    mine has a honda installed one, according to the stickers, i think it may be a optional extra

Hi all, new member and on the hunt for an S2000 - this thread is great.

Currently located in Perth but relocating to Sydney from Sep-Jan for work - seeing as how the Perth market is bone dry, considering continuing the search while I'm over east and paying for interstate transport if I find anything good there

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    if u wait a silver one with a hardtop will come on during september. it was on gumtree before but the guy said he would use his september break to re rego the car and sort it out for sale.

guy seemed nice, and price was decent before. but make sure to revs check as it had finance when i checked and i told him so he said its on the list of things to be fixxed.

however it could all just be BS