Page 74 of 126 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784124 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    But its silver!
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    he said that the front shock is leaking, so maybe its just that making the sounds?
    I was actually keen on this one a month ago but there was no contact number & realistically speaking it would be too much of a gamble to out 20ish grand on it and just assume the sound was the front sussy.

More than likely the sound is caused by the sussy but until that can be verified by someone who knows what they are doing or unless he fixes it prior to sale it looks like it's gonna be hard to find a genuine buyer or else it would've definitely sold by now.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie15 View Post
    And you'd be stupid to buy that white s in nsw over this just to have a white one.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...S2000-15562617

Subject to overall condition of course
    I saw this one also a few weeks back and i don't mean to be rude but this thing was in pretty shit condition (only saying that because the S is such a nice car and i have absolutely no clue why people wouldn't take care of this beautiful thing even though they own it????) i made a post a few pages back with more details about it if anyone whos interested in it wants to know, he was also EXTREMELY negotiable but even then i still wouldn't buy it lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by muzukashi View Post
    I was actually keen on this one a month ago but there was no contact number & realistically speaking it would be too much of a gamble to out 20ish grand on it and just assume the sound was the front sussy.

More than likely the sound is caused by the sussy but until that can be verified by someone who knows what they are doing or unless he fixes it prior to sale it looks like it's gonna be hard to find a genuine buyer or else it would've definitely sold by now.

I saw this one also a few weeks back and i don't mean to be rude but this thing was in pretty shit condition (only saying that because the S is such a nice car and i have absolutely no clue why people wouldn't take care of this beautiful thing even though they own it????) i made a post a few pages back with more details about it if anyone whos interested in it wants to know, he was also EXTREMELY negotiable but even then i still wouldn't buy it lol
    I'm actually having people (stateroads) check that white one out this weekend, will report back as to their findings.

And tbh, I'd much rather the white than that silver one posted, the silver one isn't really in that great of a condition.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Anyone know anything about the supercharged s2k in perth?
    the owner is the the s2k ftw group in perth. if you want ask connor for his name

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by muzukashi View Post

Hmmm fair enough. Too bad good kms.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d.../?Cr=1&sdmvc=1
    looks pretty clean. anyone know the history?

Checked that.. really bad condition in and out.. crack on both seats..rear bumper paint cracked.n there is this dog smell in the car

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by skyloverman View Post
    Checked that.. really bad condition in and out.. crack on both seats..rear bumper paint cracked.n there is this dog smell in the car
    A dog smell? How did that get there. http://www.carsales.com.au/CarStockG...x=4&mode=popup

Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    A dog smell? How did that get there. http://www.carsales.com.au/CarStockG...x=4&mode=popup
    fkn lol!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I don't think putting some dogs in the car will appreciate its value.
    Now you know why there are cracks on both seats lol

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I am actually looking for one under $24k with a full service history, any color is fine but silver and blue.
    But I can't really find one. Seems like there is no such thing available at the moment.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    What's wrong with this one? It's been up for ages. Good price for kms.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...S2000-15327214