Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,477 to 1,488 of 1501
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    i'd touch it to not touch it namsayin
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    I'm gonna touch it

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    x2 wouldnt touch dat poo sea
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonnn View Post
    Wow some top detective work there! yes those are the exact pictures from the previous orange JDM import S2000 I saw.. guess its the same one.

Reading the comments it looks like it is in fact a JDM import but has been resprayed?.. bit confused.

I think I'd prefer the stock seats (not even sure if those Brides are legit.. owner says they are.. :P) Intake box looks like it has been cut or something and cautious of dandy spec mugen exhaust.. Do you guys reckon its worth checking out?
    the air box has been modified to fit that snorkel. there would usually be a funnel there. and the air filter has been changed to a smaller pod filter then stock
    but its looks like a good fit

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Removing the funnel is standard for fitting one of those snorkels. Just clip two aluminium rivets.

Let us know how it goes.
    I love the orange.

Intake meh... Replace it with an Injen anyway

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Was very close to purchasing an S2000 today until I paid for a stateroads inspection on it (not the orange one).. if anyone is actively looking for an S2000 atm feel free to PM me for info regarding that car as I wouldn't want anyone to buy a lemon!

Undecided if it was a good use of $259 or a waste to get that that inspection done

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Which one did you look at today?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    It was the one which is the same colour as a lemon in NSW.. pretty sure it will sell quick anyway though

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonnn View Post
    Was very close to purchasing an S2000 today until I paid for a stateroads inspection on it (not the orange one).. if anyone is actively looking for an S2000 atm feel free to PM me for info regarding that car as I wouldn't want anyone to buy a lemon!

Undecided if it was a good use of $259 or a waste to get that that inspection done
    Could be worse, you could own a lemon s2k right now.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    Could be worse, you could own a lemon s2k right now.
    alex and pop's mate owns a lemon eg

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    alex and pop's mate owns a lemon eg