Page 44 of 126 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flop101 View Post
    that first one has a whinning noise in first and second gear, seller told me the bearing needed to be changed, but he did not change it as his mechanic advised him even if he did change the bearing (hes not even sure which bearing it is) the noise would come back regardless.
    Only first and second or all the gears?
    I know that s2000s are common for diff whines..

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    i think what flop101 is trying to say, is that the whinning noise is now a characteristic of the car
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    i think what flop101 is trying to say, is that the whinning noise is now a characteristic of the car
    You Been out to see it man?

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2screama View Post
    You Been out to see it man?
    Nup, not in qld dude
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Anyone know anything about that Supercharged one for sale in VIC?

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-2113622/?Cr=1

I've been looking around for a build thread on the forums but can't find anything haha

Quote Originally Posted by Simonnn View Post
    Anyone know anything about that Supercharged one for sale in VIC?

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-2113622/?Cr=1

I've been looking around for a build thread on the forums but can't find anything haha
    Don't think Iv come across a build thread for it, it has been on Carsales for 3-4weeks and today there was another silver supercharged s2000 advertised

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2screama View Post
    Don't think Iv come across a build thread for it, it has been on Carsales for 3-4weeks and today there was another silver supercharged s2000 advertised
    But in that advertisment he says that the one he is selling is the only one in australia!

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    But in that advertisment he says that the one he is selling is the only one in australia!
    Hahaha that's what he reckons

S2Krazy Array
    Urgh....

Its the only one in Australia with a Novi 1500 attached to it. I should know, its my old kit.

Its on its 2nd engine. The 2nd engine is 68,000Km old, the first was about 168,000KM old, and poorly maintained, so much so it could only rev to 8K. The car has also had a minor hit.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    That supercharged one is a steal if its on good condition. It's been up for over a month though it was up for 33k. There's a black one in sa if anyone is willing to travel it looks like a clean example. $23,500 with 84,000k

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Ok forget my comment

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    Urgh....

Its the only one in Australia with a Novi 1500 attached to it. I should know, its my old kit.

Its on its 2nd engine. The 2nd engine is 68,000Km old, the first was about 168,000KM old, and poorly maintained, so much so it could only rev to 8K. The car has also had a minor hit.
    you mean the one with the super charger is on its second engine?