Page 59 of 126 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269109 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Good luck with it mate. It looks like its in great condition and has been well kept.

Quote Originally Posted by flop101 View Post
    yeah i checked it out a couple of weeks ago. Apparently its been resprayed from GPW to red. Also, i found the steering was heaps heavy on it compared to other s2ks
    Has not been resprayed owner showed me documents from honda when new stating it was red. Who ever did the blueslip last must of mu ked up for the rta made an error.

anyone checked out the white s2k at perth with ridiculous low 30000 kms? Not sure how genuine the kms are.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie15 View Post
    Get onto it if you're looking for one in nsw

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...S2000-15378202
    This car looks immaculate, too bad it's NFR

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
    anyone checked out the white s2k at perth with ridiculous low 30000 kms? Not sure how genuine the kms are.
    He has the Qube Engineering cluster LED's, which requires the complete removal and disassemble of the cluster to install so you know his cluster has been taken out before

Whether he tampered with the KM module or swapped out a whole different cluster while his old cluster was out, well only he knows...

Log books that match up with the KM's would make it seem more genuine, but then again he could of purchased a low KM cluster of a wrecked S2K (to install the QE LEDs) and got the corresponding log books of the same car

Isn't the qube mod on an exchange basis? Meaning the cluster would not be original

Quote Originally Posted by beanz View Post
    Isn't the qube mod on an exchange basis? Meaning the cluster would not be original
    They also offer a DIY version, as well as the Core Exchange version

anyone here inspected the white s2k at perth with 30000kms? What u guys think?
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/armad...ite/1021057305

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    that one is dodgy as fak. body is in quite ad condition and the km's are probably fake as said above.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A

S2Krazy Array
    This looks pretty good to me and only a few mins up the road.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/newma...k-s/1019250849
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by muzukashi View Post
    I saw it about 3 weeks ago. The guy has kept it in shmick condition. Not much bolster wear and the body is really clean. Only issue with the inspection was that he didn't let me test drive because I was under 25 at the time and apparently his insurance policy doesn't cover anyone under 25. I rode shotgun and the engine sounded healthy, and no odd clutch or gear box noises. Ride was a little harsh due to the coils but that's expected. He wasn't negotiable on price at the time but I think he is now.