Page 41 of 126 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243445191 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    my information i have given in the past has helped many people.

no need for negative responses.

You Need something better to do bro ?

Back to the topic, thanks guys yeah i will see if i can get the price down. From looking at the ad seems clean and kept in great condition i will hopefully see if i can get someone to have a look. Thanks for the help

EDIT: I've actually found another one for a better deal. Any comments or thoughts or has anybody inspected this car already??
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...D-996103/?Cr=4
    Thanks!
    Last edited by aspirin_ash7; 22-06-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by aspirin_ash7 View Post
    You Need something better to do bro ?

Back to the topic, thanks guys yeah i will see if i can get the price down. From looking at the ad seems clean and kept in great condition i will hopefully see if i can get someone to have a look. Thanks for the help

EDIT: I've actually found another one for a better deal. Any comments or thoughts or has anybody inspected this car already??
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...D-996103/?Cr=4
    Thanks!
    Went to high school with this owners brother. Pretty sure it's a one owner car and that it's been taken care of. Remember seeing it once and it was in awesome condition. If its still this immaculate, it's probably worth having a look.

Hey guys I know of a really good S2 with RPF1, wheels, car black with Red interior, Melbourne. It may be worth a look. Pm me if serious
    Pin It To Win It

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie15 View Post
    Went to high school with this owners brother. Pretty sure it's a one owner car and that it's been taken care of. Remember seeing it once and it was in awesome condition. If its still this immaculate, it's probably worth having a look.
    Went and saw the car. Oil leaks. Rear bumper was partly loose and service history didnt match up. Car had done 103k km's approx as of 2013. Checked service history and the last service was done 2011 100,000k's? not sure if it's legit but yeah mainly the oil leak was my biggest concern

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Went and saw the car. Oil leaks. Rear bumper was partly loose and service history didnt match up. Car had done 103k km's approx as of 2013. Checked service history and the last service was done 2011 100,000k's? not sure if it's legit but yeah mainly the oil leak was my biggest concern
    Geez. Oh well tick that one off your list.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    not sure if it's legit but yeah mainly the oil leak was my biggest concern
    arent the oil leaks sort of normal on the f20c block?

Right on the side facing the front bumper, sort of middle of the block?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

This^ the last few s2ks Iv seen always have a dry oil patch at the front of the block facing the car!
    Common issue!

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2screama View Post
    This^ the last few s2ks Iv seen always have a dry oil patch at the front of the block facing the car!
    Common issue!
    how easy is the fix though? i just know about the issue rather then the fix lmao

i know its only a slight leak though
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    how easy is the fix though? i just know about the issue rather then the fix lmao

i know its only a slight leak though
    Not sure man lol, can anyone shed some light..
    Anyone had the same problem and what they have fixed to stop the leak..

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    pull of the cover. replace gasket. put cover back on. if its from the screw where the maintenance hole is. maybe just re-tension it. i don't know if they need to be replaced with a new one if they've been removed before.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPS View Post
    pull of the cover. replace gasket. put cover back on. if its from the screw where the maintenance hole is. maybe just re-tension it. i don't know if they need to be replaced with a new one if they've been removed before.
    Seems to be from the maintenance screw, a lot of people on s2ki have the same problem lmao

Aw good so Maintenance screw or rocker gasket, both easy fix