Page 62 of 126 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572112 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    181,000kms, so yes, above 130. I test drove quite a few with kms around 100,000 and my one drove so much better (had 160,000kms when I bought it). I know people just assume that one with lower kms will run better, which isn't always the case.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    People tend to go for lower km due to a higher resell value. If they were to sell it in the future they would have better chance of selling the car oppose to those with higher km - lower km at least reels people in. Unfortunately Redbook valuation doesn't help your situation.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Yeah I agree, I bought the car with the intention of not selling it, therefore the kms didn't really bother me since it runs so well. I'm sure the right buyer will come along some day.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Red book value just devalues most cars anyway. Biggest crock of crap

Quote Originally Posted by Dylaan View Post
    Yeah I agree, I bought the car with the intention of not selling it, therefore the kms didn't really bother me since it runs so well. I'm sure the right buyer will come along some day.
    Yeah same here too mate, mines sitting on 162k kms and i got a few guys that came and looked and never called back. I do really need a 4 seater car though now. . .

Quote Originally Posted by MonaroFan View Post
    Yeah same here too mate, mines sitting on 162k kms and i got a few guys that came and looked and never called back. I do really need a 4 seater car though now. . .
    Price drop?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I've had about 5 offers on my car, but they all have offered their car plus a cash adjustment. Do not want.

Quote Originally Posted by flop101 View Post
    Price drop?
    already done, if people just come and look im happy to negotiate instead of asking for trades lol

can you link your car so we can have a look at it?

Could anyone provide information about the silver s2000 in melbourne with the SCharger?.
    I have been strongly considering, especially for the asking price.

However, my history of the car thus far is.

-has has a full body respray
    -has a new motor installed, thus probably old motor blow.
    -claims to have 70,xxxkms on the chassis, but not sure how reliable that claim is
    -running a supercharger

I dont have an issue with FI, cause thats the avenue im going down once i buy my s2000, but having it already done can be scary.

Just wanna know if anybody has any details on the car.

Ive seen a heap of photos and videos of the car, the owner has sent me.

Just if i make a trip down to melbourne, im going with the cash to drive it back.
    Dont wanna go down there and get dicked.
    GR:33:KI

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    The owner is on here - http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...VI-1500-SC-etc

Was also considering buying a FI S2K and also considered the one your after but after alot of thought i bitched it and went with a stockie

Mechanically speaking the SC setup is only going to be as good as the guy installing it,
    Probably best to speak to the owner for more details of the install job, grab some receipts and make some phone calls if your concerned about the setup.

sweet thanks. i can do some research into it now.
    GR:33:KI