Page 11 of 126 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    To whom?

If you were on a desert island what would you rather have, a gram of gold or a bottle of water?

And I also find it chutzpah to compare gold to some bling bling tasteless wheels.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    See regardless if you think my piece of gold is ugly it has material value just like those filthy wheels

Hence my first comment

thanks for playing

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Ahh, yeah, ummm, touché. <rollseyes>

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    See regardless if you think my piece of gold is ugly it has material value just like those filthy wheels

Hence my first comment

thanks for playing
    And your first comment is still, shall I say, worthless.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Mine is for sale! PM if you want link

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Hey Guys, Ex Honda driver here (had a Euro until I sold it earlier this year, miss my Hondas ). I sold the car intending to purchase something along the lines of a 135i/370z, however keep finding myself thinking of and looking at S2000s, have always loved them!

Anyone know anything about this particular car? (Apart from those shocking wheels.. had a quick look around the forums and didn't find anything)

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...sort=~Odometer

I've noticed that it's been for sale for a while.. so thinking there also may be something wrong with it apart from the rims LOL.

If anyone knows of any clean S2Ks in VIC PM me! also willing to travel interstate if the car is worth it..

Member Array
    Car:
    2 legs
    the 04 model should be an ap2, what's weird about the one above is that it has the ap1 headlights.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    That one is a repairable write-off. Good luck with your search!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by itsian View Post
    That one is a repairable write-off. Good luck with your search!
    Correct. No logs, owner is rude + intentionally ignorant to the car's dodgy elements. Stay far far away...

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Such quick responses, Thanks guys! I have been keeping a bit of an eye on the S2K market for the last few months.. very very dry .

If anyone looking to buy is a true S2K enthusiast there is a late model AP2 in VIC for sale, seller asking for 40k. However, I know there are definitely other cars I'd be looking at in the 40k range..

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    Yeah i've been in the hunt for a few months too.. and its a tough, tough market =.=.....

and yeah i agree, the problem with paying 40k for an s2k is that there are many other vehicles i'd probably be looking at getting for that sort of money. Only if i had the spare cash and already had another car would i spend 35+ for a truly clean and rare s2k

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by black8thgen View Post
    Yeah i've been in the hunt for a few months too.. and its a tough, tough market =.=.....

and yeah i agree, the problem with paying 40k for an s2k is that there are many other vehicles i'd probably be looking at getting for that sort of money. Only if i had the spare cash and already had another car would i spend 35+ for a truly clean and rare s2k
    you live in sydney, and you're telling me you can't settle on one?

Unfortunately it's buyers chasing sellers at the moment, so you've gotta bite the bullet and pay a bit more. This is the sign of a classic car appreciating
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC