Page 16 of 126 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666116 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    I had a look at that black one to. It had no oil in it when I first had a look, I had to tell him what oil to use to top it up. Last serviced at the start of the year and not once has he checked the oil etc.. Other than that. It was still running fine and was a half clean example. The front bar and headlight was replaced. Rear bar had a dent. No structural damage though. I told him I'd buy it a month ago and was ever since waiting for him to get it inspected by CRS automotive. He kept postponing it and obviously he was just waiting for someone else to have a look at it and buy it.. Don't know why he made it difficult. I just got turned off from all the ****ed s2s out there. Maybe in a couple years ill get an ap2.. Who knows. But not worth buying an ap1.. Way too overpriced. Considering insurance companies see their market value at 12k
    i don't get my reputation points from spam threads.

Is there anything on carsales in another state, or is the one ALPS is talking about really the only half decent example in VIC?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by maniat4 View Post
    Is there anything on carsales in another state, or is the one ALPS is talking about really the only half decent example in VIC?
    From what I went to look at that's the only decent one (besides the one I purchased). Unless you wanna pay 37k, that silver ap2 looks clean. But I didn't bother as for 37k you can buy something that's actually newer and worth such a high figure (370z, sti etc.)

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    actually i read that the 37k ap2 was actually once flipped within like two days of ownership by the previous owner - i think that is why the car has been for sale for so long....

Member Array
    Car:
    ex s2000
    HI guys, my ap1 is for sale.Pm me for the link.
    cheers tay

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by black8thgen View Post
    actually i read that the 37k ap2 was actually once flipped within like two days of ownership by the previous owner - i think that is why the car has been for sale for so long....
    Geez. Fair enough. I would've thought for that price and those kms it would have been a genuine sale. I guess you can't tell until you inspect.

Looks like the S2K market has gone even more backwards since I last looked [End of last year] lol...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    thats why i gave up n got my new JAZZ! i love it man. such a better idea as a daily..

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPS View Post
    thats why i gave up n got my new JAZZ! i love it man. such a better idea as a daily..
    And the chicks just dig it!

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    wow.. wth?? how didn't i notice this and how didn't his RACV check not even notice it? he's been offered 33k for it as is by a guy named Mel?. which im sure is probably going to buy it.... i was about to buy the car, lucky i didnt.. he actually lives in singapore and took soo long to get in contact with the dude and then his family here..
    Quote Originally Posted by black8thgen View Post

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    And the chicks just dig it!
    loll.. i think they dig an s2000 alot more

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPS View Post
    wow.. wth?? how didn't i notice this and how didn't his RACV check not even notice it? he's been offered 33k for it as is by a guy named Mel?. which im sure is probably going to buy it.... i was about to buy the car, lucky i didnt.. he actually lives in singapore and took soo long to get in contact with the dude and then his family here..
    When i read the post, the person wasn't 100% sure it was the same car they flipped (but same colour, year and km's seemed to match) but yeah it was enough to get me to sack the car completely. There's a decent 05 model SSM on as well, but i saw that up on gumtree a good 4 months ago and was taken down eventually apparently the owner got lowballed too much (anything on gumtree is gna be lowballed though). Owner said he wouldn't go any lower than 32k though. But he has king springs on the car =.=.....