Member Array
    Car:
    '09 FN2R

Car Servicing (Sydney - Chippendale)

Hey guys I know this has been discussed before but I'm after a couple of reviews/suggestions. Just bought myself an '09 FN2R which is due for servicing (mileage done is 25,000km). Also querying about average service price and parts to be replaced (if any).

I found this place in Redfern and pretty close to where I live so its mainly for convenience at this stage plus they are open halfday on Saturdays. I live in Chippendale so any mechanic that can do log books would be ideal

http://www.hondaservicesydney.com.au/index.html

If anyone has had any experience with this place out please let me know (If negative pls PM me instead to avoid this thread from closing).

Thanks guys

Member Array
    Car:
    00' AP1
    Top one Auto(arncliffe) or Hanny's in Smithfield. Top one would be the closest since its in Arncliffe.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    from me : Hanny's is the best in Sydney. The owner (Robert) was more than 20 years in Honda dealer, and one of the mechanics team for 24hrs racing in Paris under Honda motor corp. (info from my pastor who introduced him to Honda Aus in early 70s).
    So if you have any problem with ur car, Robert will know right away, no trial and error.
    but if only for servicing, all the garages are the same, just the matter of $$$
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

Member Array
    Car:
    '09 FN2R
    Thanks for that guys!