Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    just saw a p plater this morning. they stuck the p plate on roof of car.
    like taxi cars.
    It's apparently something they're going to try and enforce for l platers I think... Saw an ad on tv.. makes it even easier to see them :|

I'm still not getting this whole 'everywhere but vic and tas you have to have them on the outside of the car' thing.. We have ones you stick to your window, and everything is all good... unless you have tint, then you're probably ****ed. xD

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    My mum saw that and suggested it to me actually, she said shes seen L platers driving with the triangle thing you put on your roof like learner driver instructors and its an L plate on the front back - would completely ruin the aesthetics of my Honda lmao .. Well I was around 2-3 cops today driving all day, had my magnetics on the front and back - they look fine and I can't get in trouble so I'll stick with them and just throw them in my car so noone steals them when I leave to go shopping (and strong wtf at stealing L/P plates).
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    Time to upgrade your P plates to an S plate.

L = lazy drivers
    P = pussy drivers
    S = skilled drivers

Lol
    B to BFrank to K .... ive had it ......

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    you can cut your p plate out of the white background, but it must be stuck on a white car... pretty stupid..
    its so the police can see it,
    i drove past a car that has p plates boxed into a cube and tied to his car.

magnets are shit, you leave it on for too long (hood heats up from engine ) or leave it out in the sun, it will leave an oily stain or melt on.
    id only put magnets on the back, not on the hood imo

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    Cut out the P plates and put it in a picture frame then hang it on your car.

To make it extra visible - put neon lights around the frame ftw!!

Lol
    Last edited by IV73CI; 23-02-2012 at 05:12 PM.

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    moved to road laws section
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    I got magnetic ones, end up just putting them in my car when I park - its a bitch but beats having them stolen ..and they look 'okay' lol :P
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    BLACK GD3
    I saw a guy driving a white ute and he DIY his P plate. What he did is that he use 6 piece of P-plate from the RTA then he use those plate to form like a dice then attach it to the rear tow hook !!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    u can cut the P out but has to be on a light colored car.. my mate had it on his black euro and the cops pulled him over saying "what the fuk is that shit mate..."

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    Quote Originally Posted by black8thgen View Post
    u can cut the P out but has to be on a light colored car.. my mate had it on his black euro and the cops pulled him over saying "what the fuk is that shit mate..."
    Love the corrupt cops language skills.. Lol

But yes its tru...

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    My cars white so an option to consider I guess

Member Array
    Car:
    b18 ek
    asked a cop about it he said it has to be about this much >| .............. |< white surrounding the p i then proceeded to remove my cut out p plate and put a complete p plate as he watched lol
    Last edited by unl3a5h; 26-02-2012 at 11:03 AM.