Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    Quote Originally Posted by unl3a5h View Post
    asked a cop about it he said it has to be about this much >| |< white surrounding the p i then proceeded to remove my cut out p plate and put a complete p plate as he watched lol
    Pawned by the cops..

Lol
    B to BFrank to K .... ive had it ......

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    here in WA the P plate has to be whole. because we have a coloured background with a white P lol. but we are allowed to have them inside the car. ie windows. as long as its visible.

what i dont get is. when i go into the IGA they sell P plates for NSW and Vic in there too. trying to confuse me.

also Why would it matter if people know whether or not we are P plates? its one thing displaying them but adding a sign to the roof of your car?
    whether or not ppl know your a P plater seems irrelevant because at the end of the day your still on the road and either next to them, behind, or infront of them. it makes no difference.
    but if the law is enforced where we get to put them on the roof, the ultimate one would be cone-ish shaped like a police siren thingy, then when i jump in the car i can put the cherry on top and drive around with lights flashing :P

Member Array
    Car:
    b18 ek
    they do it to help us spot the other young and attractive drivers :P

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    ^ +1 lolol

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    here in WA the P plate has to be whole. because we have a coloured background with a white P lol. but we are allowed to have them inside the car. ie windows. as long as its visible.

what i dont get is. when i go into the IGA they sell P plates for NSW and Vic in there too. trying to confuse me.

also Why would it matter if people know whether or not we are P plates? its one thing displaying them but adding a sign to the roof of your car?
    whether or not ppl know your a P plater seems irrelevant because at the end of the day your still on the road and either next to them, behind, or infront of them. it makes no difference.
    but if the law is enforced where we get to put them on the roof, the ultimate one would be cone-ish shaped like a police siren thingy, then when i jump in the car i can put the cherry on top and drive around with lights flashing :P
    Whenever I see a P plater, I swap lanes to move as far away possible. Especially if it's a full car with moehawks and bowlcuts.

If it's a car with just 1 mature looking guy/girl, then I don't mind.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    Crx Del Sol
    I generally avoid red p plates. I only have one on the front window, when I get pulled over I say 'I had one on the rear window, but I decided to put it down and forgot it was on. It's now somewhere behind' they usually laugh and let me go.... Once the cop told me to follow him to the servo and bought me a new set (win). Then one of my mates did the same thing and they riped him a new one.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Most the people I have issues with on the road are actually people with no plates .. narrowed it down to late model Holden & Mazda or old model Camry drivers :P Today was a Toyota driver though, 4 wheel drive, looked like a mum driving with her kids in the car in a 70 zone, up my ass, bumped up to 75 and she got even closer so I gave my brakes a little slam and she stayed waaaay back after that fkn dumb bish - not only that but I notice a lot of non plated cars driving while on mobiles too, ridiculous.
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    buy two p plates
    cut out the P
    and on the other cut out two squares to resemble this :P problem?
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

yeah has to be displayed on a white background

and to add to idv8's post, i come across quite a few full license drivers who cant drive for sh*t
    i dno if it was because it was so easy to get their licenses back in the day but the amount of idiotic shit i see on the roads is astounding
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    yeah... since i've had no license, I've noticed a LOT of people are tailgating and driving like pure idiots... Haven't had anyone try to merge into the lane without seeing the car though... seems to only happen to my car >.>
    Tailgaters... how I hate them

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Saw someone on a scooter nearly taken out the other day simply because the driver wasn't looking .. I don't know how people can be so careless, I love my car and don't take that or my license for granted
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    make sure you don't leave the magnetic ones on for too long, i left mine at the front on for a few months during our hot period, it's melted on to my bonnet now.. fkn hell gonna be a bitch when i get my greens - it's fading too
    lol u mad? get fkd m8
    no more mr nice guy, now i am kunt