Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Simple question though, what is the max width that I can fit on my car?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    depends on how deep your pocket is
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

DBG Krogoth Array
    Car:
    M35
    and how much dare u have with the cops...u can get 18x12 if u want but definitely will be sticking out
    Team Yum Cha Daily

DBG - A New Revolution in Car Modding

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Wouldn't I have to worry about rubbing against my guards?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    You could have the guard pulled etc.

As I said ... $$$$
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

The other thing you need to consider is that as you increase the O/all diameter of your wheels (tyres + rims) and apart from any effect this might have on your speedo's speed indications, is that it will also raise the cars height off the ground. It sounds as though you want to do this to improve the looks of your car, but then it could turn out looking more like an off-roader, which means then having to lower the suspension to make it right.

So you need to look through some of the build threads/gallery before committing to buying rims etc. so you know what you're getting in to.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Yeah, I've checked that. Going from 205/55R16 to 225/45R17 means 0.3% difference in size. Which isn't much.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK SEDAN
    keep in mind that the road rules say that u can only go over the standard size by 2 inch, if u want more comfort, less noise and what not i would suguest that you go with 17"s so u can have a bit of tyre there for the comfort, factory euro 16s are 205 55 16? if u go 17inch rims u would run 225/45/17 this would be closest u can get to the factory diameter so ur speedo will only show that u are going a bit slower, eg if ur doing 100kmph ur really do 100.4kmph, comfort wise itll be better then 18's. as for the tyre the dunlop direzza arent to badly priced on 225/45/17 a mate of mine paid 170 a corner. hope this helps u at all