Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question [Euro] aftermarket suspension setup - where to buy in brizzy?

I noticed on an american forum that a company called eibach sells suspension systems including shocks and springs for around the $450 american dollar mark. They are a brand called eibach (not exactly sure on the spelling)... i know some euro owners on here have already lowered their cars and fitted springs and shocks. so my question... where should i go in brisbane to make some inquiries for something like the eibach system???... id only wana spend $1000 at the most installed but dont just want the "look", but also to improve handling.

Member Array
    Car:
    SY Accord
    do a search my man, this has been covered before.

You will find that a few euro owners have eibach springs on already, they have made stuff for accords sicne the like of my car.

yea i thought as much... more interested in finding out some brisbane dealers/installers... ive read a fair few threads on what ppl have done just not where they got it from and stuf... i guess ill try searching again

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F
    yea i thought as much... more interested in finding out some brisbane dealers/installers... ive read a fair few threads on what ppl have done just not where they got it from and stuf... i guess ill try searching again
    Eibach makes good quality springs. it is an European company I believe. My brother has a set of them (spring only) installed to his Lexus IS200, he is very happy with the result.
    I think he got them from australia's distributor in Melbourne, and has it installed at City Suspansion Centre at Springwood. I can find out more for you from my bro if you are interest in Eibach.
    Another Brisbane member Baboo has his car lowered. I think his was done at Centrax. Am I right Baboo? So maybe Baboo can give you some help too.

Chris F,

www.gsad.com.au

I think they carry Eibach springs.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 04
    Talk to Fulcrum. They are located at Moorooka. Phone number is 3892 9000. They are very friendly and helpful. Even one of their managers own a Euro so you can bet your bottom dollar that they will take care of you!

PNR888 if you could ask your brother about he ordered them and what not that'd be awesome. I'm tossing up between the eibach pro-system or sport-system (the latter is a larger drop but costs less - but it might be impracticle)

Thanks for the useful info aswell its hard to know where to start.

I might give fulcrum a call aswell.

Baboo where did you get yours installed and where did you order from qsad?

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    [QUOTE=Chris_F]PNR888 if you could ask your brother about he ordered them and what not that'd be awesome. I'm tossing up between the eibach pro-system or sport-system (the latter is a larger drop but costs less - but it might be impracticle)
    QUOTE]

Hi Chris F:
    My brother searched Eibach's website, he siad there is an aussie eibach site. then contact all the distributors listed on the website via e-mail. He found the one in Melbourne (car shine or Access motorsport, he cant remember which) has best deal. He paid $540 for a set of 4 springs includes post and handling. That's for IS200, only drop 1.5", then have it fitted by City suspension centre at Springwood as recommended by Lexus dealer.

I havn't done the search myself yet. so if you find out the price for Euro 's spring, can you let us know too. Thanx

Member Array
    yeah, Chris, like my bro said. I emailed all eibach distributor around Aus for quote.
    Carshine in Melbourne gave the best price (shipped to my place).$540. (end of 2003)

others including GSA and Fulcrum Morooka quoted me higher prices. (parts only)

I suggest u email and phone around to check current prices.
    also check this link for item numbers http://www.eibach.de/frame.inc.php

P.S. I got my spring fitted for $245 including 4 wheel alignment at city suspension at Springwood.
    cheers
    SSML

Chris F,

You need to go with Pro kit, Sportsline is just damn too low. you scrape everything at that height.

I ordered & fit my springs from Centrax, but need to do alignment somewhere else.
    price is roughly the same as Carshine.

I had my previous car fitted with eibach aswell at GSAD, they were quite good so I recommended them.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by baboo
    Chris F,

You need to go with Pro kit, Sportsline is just damn too low. you scrape everything at that height.

I ordered & fit my springs from Centrax, but need to do alignment somewhere else.
    price is roughly the same as Carshine.

I had my previous car fitted with eibach aswell at GSAD, they were quite good so I recommended them.
    Hey Baboo:
    is yours Eibach Pro kit too? Did you change shock absorber too?
    How much did you pay for your suspansion mod at Centrax?

Thanks, everyones been a big help with this... i'll have to a chat to all the places that have been mentioned.

I'll go with the prokit then on your advice Baboo. It seems to look like this is goin to cost a packet... say 800 dollars for installed springs and allignment... wouldn't i also need to purchase a camber kit and new shocks? (i heard the stock shocks won't exactly last with lower springs)

I'd only be able to do this if the total was comfortably under 1500... having my doubts now.