Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F
    Thanks, everyones been a big help with this... i'll have to a chat to all the places that have been mentioned.

I'll go with the prokit then on your advice Baboo. It seems to look like this is goin to cost a packet... say 800 dollars for installed springs and allignment... wouldn't i also need to purchase a camber kit and new shocks? (i heard the stock shocks won't exactly last with lower springs)

I'd only be able to do this if the total was comfortably under 1500... having my doubts now.
    Have you decide where to get yours done? keep us inform on your progress hey.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Luxury 6MT
    I got mine done by Ozzy Tyres at Bradman St. $330 and they used King Spring Low's (from Fulcrum).

Quote Originally Posted by PNR888
    Hey Baboo:
    is yours Eibach Pro kit too? Did you change shock absorber too?
    How much did you pay for your suspansion mod at Centrax?
    Oh I had Eibach Pros. but changed to Zeal coilovers as the Eibachs with stock shocks are not really suitable for track work.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Babbo:
    How often do you go to track? and which one? and how much? do you have your Semi Slick on all the time? even everyday driving?

Only goto the track when I have a chance.

Been going to QR, Morgan Park and most recently Darlington Park.
    Cost depends on who organise it really. But QR has a set price.

No I don't use semi slicks all the time, I have road tyres. I was running in my semi slicks at the time we met.

The way i understand it... because the eibach prokits arent matched well with the stock shocks the round becomes bouncy. baboo briefly explained that because of the poor match bumps would more easily balance the car... say you go over a speed bump the car may continue in an up and down motion for a good couple of seconds. With coilovers tho or properly matched shocks you could take a speed bump at the same speed and only feel the up and down motion once. so yea i guess at a track the eibachs and stock shocks would have some floors because of how it makes the car easy to unsettle. if that makes sense?

Hey, just letting everyone know that i've contacted the guys at fulcrum in brizzy and was sent the following email -
    Just to let you know that we can also supply Koni shocks for your vehicle
    as Neuspeed would only be selling of the shelf parts. Also we have just been
    appointed the TEIN distributor for Australia and I hope to get in the coil
    over kit to suit these vehicles.

Pretty cool info i thought, they can also provide the eibach prokit,
    whiteline sway bar and a camber adjustment kit. I know where i'll be going
    when i finally get some suspension upgrades.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F
    Hey, just letting everyone know that i've contacted the guys at fulcrum in brizzy and was sent the following email -
    Just to let you know that we can also supply Koni shocks for your vehicle
    as Neuspeed would only be selling of the shelf parts. Also we have just been
    appointed the TEIN distributor for Australia and I hope to get in the coil
    over kit to suit these vehicles.

Pretty cool info i thought, they can also provide the eibach prokit,
    whiteline sway bar and a camber adjustment kit. I know where i'll be going
    when i finally get some suspension upgrades.
    Chris, where about in Bne is fulcrum located?
    Did they give you a quote for those items described above?
    Look like they are quite serious about doing suspansions.

HEAD OFFICE - MOOROOKA

Fulcrum Suspensions, 28-40 Evesham Street,
    MOOROOKA 4105, Queensland, Australia

Ph: +61 7 3892 9000
    Fax: +61 7 3892 1526
    www.fulcrumsuspensions.com.au
    www.superpropoly.com

Thats the branch i contacted.

Yep prices were provided straight up:

Eibach Pro Kit $580.00
    Formula Coils by Kings $340.00 (set)
    Rear camber Kit $328.00
    Whiteline 18mm rear swaybar $210.00

If u r going to spend $800 on springs alone, and the koni shocks will cost u close to $1000, all up u r up for $1800. Wouldn't u be better off getting a set of coil-over from one of the trading at this website? And u get height and may be damper adjustable too. I'm not sure if whiteline has a package for Euro, but if they do, they will work out to be better value. Just my thought, $800 seems awfully expensive for a set of springs. And 200+ for installation is expensive too, considering it really doesn't take that long to do.

yea thats a good point. I'm asking for a quote on the TEIN coilovers to see the price difference. The sprigns are actually 580 as per the previous post but the shocks like you said would be close to $1G. The koni yellows have a bit of height adjustments in them tho and can lower another .5" i'm pretty sure.

I'm just not sure which would perform better - good sprigns and good shocks or a comparabley cheap set of coilovers (comparing to other coilovers)...

If u could provide us with any links of sellers selling coilovers for the euro that'd be great, i've turned up nothing in my few days of searching.