Thread: CL9 Headlights

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro

CL9 Headlights

Hey guys, my right headlight has some weird sort of build up on it.. I tried cleaning it from the outside using almost everything, (even the old shampoo, toothpaste and water) and nothing. I think its from the inside... does anyone know any stores around the Mornington/Frankston area who'd be able to clean it?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    these guys can do it http://www.skyetrading.com/ - headlight plus - 80$ for a headlight

some euro owners have gotten it from here. I also contacted the guy there due to moisture buildup on my lights. Its a known issue for moisture in these lights and they would re-seal it better. I myself havnt been able to get it done yet as have to take the headlights off and give it to them (or they pick but during office hours).

Dont know of any others but have only seen these guys being recommended

edit: yea they probably wont have any pickup service for your side
    Last edited by roony; 25-02-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I got it done in a day for 145 a side from there amazing results. Looks brand new

I got it done 3 weeks a go

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    I got it done in a day for 145 a side from there amazing results. Looks brand new

I got it done 3 weeks a go
    how come it was 145$? I checked around 4-5 weeks back at $80, have they increased it?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    i had water/moisture build up in my subaru headlights, cant remember the exact price but it was around $170 for me. you prob have to take your headlights to the plus and let them check it out then they will give you a quote. depending on the headlights the prices may vary, but overall it was good....havent had any probs with headlights since.

Member Array
    Car:
    ERGOT-7
    anyone know a good place in adelaide?? mine's building up moisture too

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    anyone know a good place in adelaide?? mine's building up moisture too
    I had moisture in my dc2. All i did was drive around with the plastic cap off that goes around the headlight globe, and in a few days the moisture went.
    EG