Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    '98 Ek1
    If you got the bbs rs, fix em up and save the money! Put it towards something else for the car.
    And if you end up not liking the bbs, i'll gladly take them off your hands

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    gold with dish bbs looks s3xy on black em1s. just roll with them until you can find something nice in 16s

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Civic em1
    Yeah don't wan it too low. Nah i want the adjustable camber arms primarily to reduce the camber wear which I have happening right now on the ride height I'm at. Don't want coilovers to lower it further, just want them as a mod to my car to improve handling. Yeah red has a high chance of looking crap that's why asked you guys for opinions, I haven't seen that many red wheels in person, gold looks good by default no matter what. It's not that a don't like my current wheels, they look nice, but i would rather change them to a smaller wheel like 15 or 16. Here's a pic of what my wheels look like, my car is too dirty and posting pics up will shame me out right now. Will take some when the car is cleaned hopefully on the weekend.

[IMG][/IMG]

I just put the stock 15's back on my EM1 coming from 17's and there heaps better.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Stock EM1 rims are nice as, although a little weak in the offset. I have them on my EH9, look great if you polish them up (fat fives also).

I'd love to see some EM1 rims stripped and anodised bronze/gold (not worth it though).

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Civic em1
    Yeah when i bought the car it didn't come with the em1 stock wheels. I'm gonna get new dishes for the bbs, 3 inch rear and 2 inch front... Hopefully doesn't scrape...

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    post pics when you're done!

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Civic em1
    will do, may be a while though I'm ordering the dishes from Germany tomorrow, shipping takes forever, im still waiting on the bolts I ordered a month ago....

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    16" bronze/gold Volk TE37's imo
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    you say your rs's are 15"?
    they should look awesome
    example:

Sorry to steal a pic from the dude, but his car looks awesome

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Civic em1
    Mad, thanks, yeah that does look awesome, just waiting on the bolts and dishes now...