Member Array
    Car:
    Garbage Truck

Pre purchase inspection companies in Sydney

Hello everyone,
    I'm buying a second hand vehicle from a private seller and would like to have a pre purchase inspection performed on the car prior to buying it. The car in question is a 1994 Honda Integra VTI-R, can anyone recommend me to somewhere that I can take the vehicle to have it inspected?

At NRMA I can get a full vehicle inspection for $255 at any of their Motorserves across Sydney.

Stateroads costs $329 a for mobile Platinum inspection (including diagnostics and vehicle history) or $259 for a Comprehensive inspection. Both of these inspections come with a 30 day warranty.

MTA is $244 for a mobile inspection or $218.90 if I bring it to one of their sites.

Has anyone got any experience or can they recommend what company to deal with? I may only need a mechanical inspection, since I'm aware of the present condition of the body of the vehicle.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by GUM80Y; 25-02-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Garbage Truck
    Recently found this, I don't think I'll be dealing with State Roads!

http://www.truelocal.com.au/business...ns/north-rocks

Member Array
    Car:
    shooting star
    http://www.automotivehospital.com.au/

ask tim from automotive hospital. his very pedantic and he'll give you an honest answer. he also includes vcheck/history check on the car and also he doesnt get bribed from the owner of the vehicle no matter how much it is.

tell him sammuel from Xtreme MotorSports Sent you.

btw he is mobile. he will go to them to do the required inspection.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Any luck? How did it go?