Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ^why the asian thread?

The best looking women on Earth. Make great wives, great sex, usually not as slutty as white girls, can cook good food, and make white girls undesirable in comparison.

The best type of girl there is. Considered more attractive than the average Caucasian girl. Your average Asian girl has strait, black, silky hair; beautiful, almond shaped eyes; a warm skin tone; and a perfect, lean figure. A lot of Asian girls lack cartilage (rubbery tissue simaler to bone) in their noses, which causes it to look flat, or, "squished" (I think it looks cute . They're stereotyped to have no breasts, but you can rest assured that this is false. Just like any other race, there are, sadly, girls who just never developed a chest. Anyway, most Asian girls are very patient, and hard to piss off. If you get the chance to date one, for God sakes don't push your luck. If you make one cry, you'll never forgive yourself. I PROMISE YOU THAT. Well anyway, I personally love Asian girls and think they should be treated with respect. Their the best women you could ever ask for.

OT: going to pick up a black sr3 tomorrow instead. not mint condition but for the price i can't complain
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    ^ DAFUQ was that about? lol

On the topic of breasts I've seen probably three Asian girls at work (patients) with breast implants which have been done very nicely. There's always hope!

As for the SR3 sounds kewl man. Enjoy your comfortless ride. But I guess you're full Asian so probably not such a big deal.

This guy... unbelievable. I can't tell real from fake (both boobs and recaros). Do fake ones feel all hard and shit?

Never driven long distance in a bucket so we'll see. Can always sell it anyway. Now trying to find a driver seat rail for cheap

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    If you resell it for profit after Oscar gave you that price OHSC gonna come knock your door

Hahah but what about all the sus white stains i have to spend hours scrubbing out. Will be mint after i'm done with them. OHSC approach me in an aggressive manner, male sibling.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    This guy... unbelievable. I can't tell real from fake (both boobs and recaros). Do fake ones feel all hard and shit?

Never driven long distance in a bucket so we'll see. Can always sell it anyway. Now trying to find a driver seat rail for cheap
    Fake boobs are usually easy to tell, especially in Asian chicks. They're very round and don't sag much at all for their size (normally oversized too). Also it often states in their patient history that they've had implants. They feel good, firmish but not too firm to be suspicious from feeling alone. Remember, an implant is a roundish kind of disc (made from silicone) that is implanted under the boob itself, so what you're feeling superficially is real tissue. The implant is underneath the real boob.

As for recaros, dude it's so hard to tell from looking if some of these are fakes. Good thing to do the research that you're doing now. From my personal experience they're quite hard especially on the bolsters, so for somebody of decent height/build it can be uncomfortable because you can't move your shoulders/legs much. But for you it should be fine.
    Personally I'd prefer any of my OEM seats to a Recaro, except the rare AUDM wide-body Recaros, they're quite simply beautiful like a well done implant

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Re: fake boobs, You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dougie_504 again.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    ^why the asian thread?

The best looking women on Earth. Make great wives, great sex, usually not as slutty as white girls, can cook good food, and make white girls undesirable in comparison.

The best type of girl there is. Considered more attractive than the average Caucasian girl. Your average Asian girl has strait, black, silky hair; beautiful, almond shaped eyes; a warm skin tone; and a perfect, lean figure. A lot of Asian girls lack cartilage (rubbery tissue simaler to bone) in their noses, which causes it to look flat, or, "squished" (I think it looks cute . They're stereotyped to have no breasts, but you can rest assured that this is false. Just like any other race, there are, sadly, girls who just never developed a chest. Anyway, most Asian girls are very patient, and hard to piss off. If you get the chance to date one, for God sakes don't push your luck. If you make one cry, you'll never forgive yourself. I PROMISE YOU THAT. Well anyway, I personally love Asian girls and think they should be treated with respect. Their the best women you could ever ask for.

OT: going to pick up a black sr3 tomorrow instead. not mint condition but for the price i can't complain
    Haha, mate, have you cracked or what? Where the hell did that come from!? :P

But yes, I do like my girls how I like my cars.

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    Hahah but what about all the sus white stains i have to spend hours scrubbing out. Will be mint after i'm done with them. OHSC approach me in an aggressive manner, male sibling.
    will no longer recommend cb paint and bodyworks again if it happens

Wheels are like boobs and cars have 4 of them. That how you like your girls eyy Indie?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Wheels are like boobs and cars have 4 of them. That how you like your girls eyy Indie?
    Wheels are like boobs? Never heard that one before. However, boobs are sometimes compared with or referred to as headlights. Although the Integra has four of those, too, so that doesn't help much.

But yes, I like Asian imports.

Also, I've always found the little lines near the headlights of the facelifted DC2/4 to be reminiscent of the folds of an Asian girl's eyes. A pretty feature on an otherwise very non-feminine, shark-like front end.
    Last edited by Indie; 29-02-2012 at 10:59 PM.