B18c Power FC starting problem

Hey guys,

I've got a B18c jap spec in a ED running a Power FC. I'm having problems with starting

issue every now and then. Most of the time the car starts, sometimes it just cranks and

doesnt spark at all, but leave it sit for a while it starts up again. I'm running a full ITR

loom, and im sure ive checked all earths and what not on when doing the conversion.

I've also deleted the IACV because I was having a hunting and high rev issue. I've just

blocked it off and also unplugged the plug on it. Does this have any effect on it ?

Oh and the only time I can tell if the car is gonna start up first go is when I put it in

accessories and look at the Power FC hand controller. If it lights up its all go, but if it

doesn't, the car won't start. Also when the hand controller doesn't light up, if i plug the

IACV plug back on, the hand controller lights up, but the car still doesn't spark at all.

It all sounds a tad dodgy but bare with me. Should i suspect that the dizzy is on its way

out ??? Or the Power FC is playing up on me ?

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks in advance guys !
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn_boi View Post
    not quite sure how to spell but taste mad, its hard on the outside and creamy on the inside omfg so good

So I've just gone outside to start it. It won't start up. I can't hear the fuel pump priming at all. Is it power fc's fault? Checked all the fuses and they're all good too.

Sent from my u8800 using Tapatalk
    not quite sure how to spell but taste mad, its hard on the outside and creamy on the inside omfg so good

So I've just gone outside to start it. It won't start up. I can't hear the fuel pump priming at all. Is it power fc's fault? Checked all the fuses and they're all good too.

Array
    Car:
    08 Red CU2 Euro
    Check ignition switch
    Check main relay
    Check fuel pump relay
    Check engine earth
    Oh & make sure the back-up battery power to the FC is just that, not accessory power.
    TODA Performance Australia Pty Ltd
    TODA Racing - FIGHTEX - MFactory - HALTECH - EXEDY
    Race engines, Dyno tuning, Licenced workshop, Parts.
    P:0401869524 email: toda@todaracing.com.au

Account Disabled Array
    Sounds like main relay!

Thanks guys. Ill check tomorrow morning and get back with some info.

Thanks a tank load guys it was the main relay.

I didn't replace it but instead read up that I can check for cracks on the joints and resoldered them. Works like new again.
    Will def rep when I get onto a computer.