Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dc > ek

Quote Originally Posted by egb16b View Post
    hey bud.. nice fn2r..especially with those mods.

how much for the gruppe m intake?? they are soo expensive. what are the power gains like?

and if you plan on selling..wanna part your front lip plus for light garnishes?? my mate wants them.
    Gruppe m was 1.2k, gains are awesome compared to injen I used to run, heaps more top end power due to ram effect, paired with the rrc manifold it's all for top end power as apposed to lower end torque, my car is tuned running 135kw atw with cams hopefully 145 to 150kw atw.
    if I do sell the car I will part everything out, ATM no one wants it so I'm keeping it and going on to stage two mods, cams etc

Banned Array
    Car:
    [|-|]
    Quote Originally Posted by Type FN View Post
    Gruppe m was 1.2k, gains are awesome compared to injen I used to run, heaps more top end power due to ram effect, paired with the rrc manifold it's all for top end power as apposed to lower end torque, my car is tuned running 135kw atw with cams hopefully 145 to 150kw atw.
    if I do sell the car I will part everything out, ATM no one wants it so I'm keeping it and going on to stage two mods, cams etc
    135fwkw.. Very nice! Yeah I can imagine the gruppe m being very effective..very good design with the air duct under the bonnet..
    My mates running k&n pod with heat shield and cold air duct with hondata flashpro but only running the stock equivalent map .. Not sure if you're familiar with the flashpro..

What ecu you using?

Go the cams!! Not many tuned fn2's around.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    dc > ek
    B.S. After many years of r&d Spoon conceded that EK chassis is superior to DC for laptimes

135fwkw.. Very nice! Yeah I can imagine the gruppe m being very effective..very good design with the air duct under the bonnet..
    My mates running k&n pod with heat shield and cold air duct with hondata flashpro but only running the stock equivalent map .. Not sure if you're familiar with the flashpro..

What ecu you using?

Go the cams!! Not many tuned fn2's around.
    im using hondata flashpro with a custom dyno tune, a good way to get a tune online and cheaper is to datalog and send off to etunz.com or something, some friends of mine have done it but i havent.

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    B.S. After many years of r&d Spoon conceded that EK chassis is superior to DC for laptimes
    said the goofs @ spoon HQ

what the hell would they know.

same company that released wiper brades.

lol

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    said the goofs @ spoon HQ

what the hell would they know.

same company that released wiper brades.

lol

Banned Array
    Car:
    [|-|]
    Quote Originally Posted by Type FN View Post
    im using hondata flashpro with a custom dyno tune, a good way to get a tune online and cheaper is to datalog and send off to etunz.com or something, some friends of mine have done it but i havent.
    Yeah we've sussed that out in the past.. Not worth the risk me thinks.

How many hours you spend on the dyno?? Obviously the K Pro would be the best option but any complaints with the flaspro from your tuner??

My mates keen on the rrc I M now lol where did you buy yours from?

Yeah we've sussed that out in the past.. Not worth the risk me thinks.

How many hours you spend on the dyno?? Obviously the K Pro would be the best option but any complaints with the flaspro from your tuner??

My mates keen on the rrc I M now lol where did you buy yours from?
    About 6 hours on dyno, fn2 ecu is best with flashpro, much more flexible in tuning, unless u want to run a aftermarket ecu such as spoon, motec or haltec, but if ur using oem ecu get flashpro, it's very easy to use. I get alot of parts direct from Japan but got the rrc from a k series parts supplier online, the fn2 rsp manifold isn't that bad, it provides got lower end power as apposed to top end, paired with a good intake, extractors and a larger tb gives very impressive gains, the spoon fn2 uses original airbox, rsp manifold, spoon cams, extractors, spoon tb, and fully balanced conrods, crankshaft, pistons etc making 250 hp!! Lol, if he needs any parts let me know see if I can source t for him~

guys i need a good wheel aligner here in canberra, where does everyone go??