Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    00' AP1

[CL9] Windows fogging up outside

Hi ozhonda members

After driving home yesterday in rainy wet weather, my windshield would fog up from the outside and inside the cabin the windows seem to be clear. I know this because when im using my wipers and the fog goes away and comes back again in a few seconds. I tried all the buttons like having the A/C on but still cant clear the fog from the outside.
    Help please

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hav u try putting heater on & blow the windscreen to warm your window up? It could be just cold & wet outside & water condense

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Did you try front/rear demister? not sure in cl9, but its in cu2

Member Array
    Car:
    00' AP1
    yep, i've tried putting on heater and its still happening

I have tried the front demister and it only clears inside part of the glass and not the outside.. The rears dont really get fogged up so i never tried.

Its becoming dangerous to drive as i cant really see when im driving in the rain, i'll probably have it get checked out by honda or something if i cant think of anything else to do.

it's fogging up because the windscreen is too cold.

the cold windscreen is condensing the water vapour on the outside.

turn off your A/C

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Try and give the windscreen glass a proper hand wash [not just using wipers] as it may be road grime thats contributing and making it worse

Member Array
    Car:
    00' AP1
    Ok, ill give it a try tmr, thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Pair of shoes
    People with similar problems said that the culprit might be rain-x, some also suggested to use Halfords Intensive Glass Cutter along with a microfibre towel to give it a through clean.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07
    Hi All,

Not sure if this is related but I am having issues with trying to get rid of an imprint of a decal on the windscreen. Everytime the front windscreen fogs up, I can see where the decal was and what it said. Is there anything I can use to remove this as this is extremely annoying!

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    You'll need to use a clay bar or the product mentioned above to get all contaminants off the window, then go over it again with hand wash - should clear it up for you...
    OHSC

Gonna have to agree with bludger. I also have a feeling youre not putting the heater on long enough to actually make it work.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn_boi View Post
    not quite sure how to spell but taste mad, its hard on the outside and creamy on the inside omfg so good

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Heater or aircon won't do shit for the outside.
    to see all of my build, checkout