Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Always remove the bumper first so you can have a better access to mounting points for your ballast.
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Mounting points for ballast? Isn't it a straight D2S globe replacement? Is it safe to do yourself cause there is a warning sign saying its dangerous.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood_ View Post
    Mounting points for ballast? Isn't it a straight D2S globe replacement? Is it safe to do yourself cause there is a warning sign saying its dangerous.
    My bad, I missed the luxury description..
    It's a straight D2S bulb replacement..
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD

Hi Guys im new to the scene and i would like to know what is the difference between the bulbs eg. 6000k and 6500k and which is the better choice. I also want to upgrade my low beam headlights they are yellowish i got a CU2 and also possibly upgrade my foggies what is the best way to go about this.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    philips crystal vision
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    philips crystal vision
    Is this for the low beams or the foggies.
    Also I want it to match my stock HIDs, I had a lOok around and saw 4300k is this correct?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Yes. I'm 76% sure

do you know where i can get 4300k D2S philips crystal vision bulbs. i can only find 4000k and 5000k ones.
    BUT not the 4300k ones, i want them to be similar to my stock HIDs.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    That's something fredoops might b able to help with.

1. Ok... so i see a lot posts and never seen anyone mention the position lights ( the ones under the high beams on the CU2 lux model)
    mines yellow coloured and i would like to change it but what type of bulb do i get? is it a h1, h11, t10, t20 or ???

2. Also i want to clarify about the high beams for the lux model is it h1 or hb3??? been getting mixed answers!
    Last edited by Shuuyuki; 25-08-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuuyuki View Post
    1. Ok... so i see a lot posts and never seen anyone mention the position lights ( the ones under the high beams on the CU2 lux model)
    mines yellow coloured and i would like to change it but what type of bulb do i get? is it a h1, h11, t10, t20 or ???

2. Also i want to clarify about the high beams for the lux model is it h1 or hb3??? been getting mixed answers!
    Hello Shuuyuki,

1) these are the parkers, and you are looking to get are the T10 wedge style for these
    2) The high beams would be a H1
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |

Anyone got a step-by-step walk through on how to replace parker and number plate lights with LEDs? Cu2 luxury