Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG5
    Looks sweet man im really considering doing mine, its def a bit of work involved but that black interior is just so tempting.
    Did you do the rear section too? My interior is a bit grubby so im thinking about pulling it all out and do the usual trims in black and redo the roof lining and the lighter
    trims again as close to the original light grey that i can find.. be nice to restore the insides so it all looks as it did when it was new, along with new carpets/ door trim inserts
    and the recaros ive got waiting to go in.
    EG5 w/ B18C Project.

Member Array
    Car:
    93' Honda Civic
    vinyl dye is the bomb! i used VHT stuff 3years ago and its holding up like it did the day i done it

Quote Originally Posted by Gtstripes View Post
    vinyl dye is the bomb! i used VHT stuff 3years ago and its holding up like it did the day i done it
    After reading everything I have on doing this, I've read half and half comments on the Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric paint, and the 3M Vinyl Paint, but nothing but positive comment on the VHT Vinyl Dye.

If anyone wants any extra feedback :-P