Member Array
    Car:
    S2000

Where do you get Side Skirts?

Hey Guys,

I cant find good Side Skirts anywhere in Australia let alone Melbourne.

Not even Honda sell OEM side skirts...

Does anyone know where I can get a Silverstone set for around $700?

click me

no need to thank me.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    Do you mean full length side skirts that go along the length of the sill or side strakes that go just ahead of the rear wheels? Honda didn't produce a full skirt for the side, only strakes. There was a set of strakes (NFR) for sale at s2ki Aus not too long ago.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by euromandeluxe View Post
    Do you mean full length side skirts `that go along the length of the sill or side strakes that go just ahead of the rear wheels? Honda didn't produce a full skirt for the side, only strakes. There was a set of strakes (NFR) for sale at s2ki Aus not too long ago.
    That explains it, I'm after full length side skirts unfortunately. And I was looking forward to getting them in the right colour from Honda.

Do you know of a decent not over the top body kit? If I have to respray the skirts I may as well do everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmoyo View Post
    That explains it, I'm after full length side skirts unfortunately. And I was looking forward to getting them in the right colour from Honda.

Do you know of a decent not over the top body kit? If I have to respray the skirts I may as well do everything.
    You're doing it wrong! J's racing side skirts ftw!

S2Krazy Array
    Chargespeed CF lower lip or GP Sports kit. J's and everything else looks like arse, imo.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...