Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    Yeah that's because anything +35 or greater on a 7" rim is an appropriate and sensible offset. Once you lower that offset and height it gets harder to keep it functional.
    Around 45 would be absolute highest i'd go. My +40 scrubs the inside of my EG on a 7". DC2 similar sized guards nd shiz
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    imo 16x7 +38 205/45/16
    Welcome Abourd

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    oh right lol i got the numbers cofused lol dc2 is the ealier integra lol dc5 is the last one ahaha my bad

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra
    My current with no scrubbing, 15x7 38OS with rolled gaurds at a big 3-4inch drop No scrub hehe...

Nah anything around the 40 offset for a dc2 should not scrub unless you have a huge drop. Else just roll your gaurds anyways for the sake of it.

try go 16's so when you want to drop it a fair bit. You dont scape everywhere

Goodluck

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra
    More info, 1.5 Inch drop will look good on 15's with 205 or 195/55/15, if you like it function.
    With that spec it should cover the majority of the gap between fender and tyre. Else with 2.5inch drop will look good on 50's but you might scape and scrub.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Cleaned up a bit.

Please play nice guys, and try to stay on topic. Respect one another opinions (and just relax!).

Left open in case OP has any more questions

Quote Originally Posted by Evok View Post
    My current with no scrubbing, 15x7 38OS with rolled gaurds at a big 3-4inch drop No scrub hehe...

Nah anything around the 40 offset for a dc2 should not scrub unless you have a huge drop. Else just roll your gaurds anyways for the sake of it.

try go 16's so when you want to drop it a fair bit. You dont scape everywhere

Goodluck
    mate... Why do you need to roll guards with a high offset? The top of the tyre sits in far as fuk (assuming natty camber), doesnt go near the guards unless u fukd up your tyre sizes and got like a 215 on 7"

And how does 16"s scrape less than 15"s? Y do people keep saying this shit
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

audm dc2r - 15x6 +50 195/55/15
    jdm dc2r - 16x7 +50 205/45/16

the 16" wheel has a slightly smaller rolling diameter.

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    And how does 16"s scrape less than 15"s? Y do people keep saying this shit

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Bludger, since the Jdm dc2r has 205/45r16 does that make that tyre size fairly common?

my jazz has 205/40r16 which is apparantly quite rare.
    but when i bought the wheels from the guy who owned them before (the came off a jazz) they were just the tyres on there, and the 45 would actually be a closer to original size.

just curious on whether it would be better off getting them next time from a cost perspective.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    baal, 16x7 would be much nicer then 15's on your dc2 IMO.

+33 offset will be ok with a bit of camber, otherwise +35 is probably about as far out as you can go before guard work comes into the picture.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    15x8 +25 195/50 plus roll guards
    _____ it dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile .... winning's winning _____

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra
    imo get 16s, 15s will look too small on the car especially with these wheels,

my old dc2 had 15s, 15x7+32 which sat okay.

but i would suggest getting 16x7 plus 25-30