Where to get key replacement or Which dealer?

Hi guys,

I want to get one new key for my euro cu2. Called one of the dealer and was quoted $420 for that.

So do you guys have another way I could get a new key for cheaper price or is there a dealer with cheaper price?

Located in sydney btw. Thanks!

Call a few different dealers, then if one gives you a cheaper price keep bouncing back until they lower the price?

Member Array
    Car:
    grey 94' EGG
    ^ agree.... dealers sh*t talk quite a bit ..... so bounce around to get the price you can afford, never purchase off the bat.....anyways got a mate who buys fr. this site

http://www.cflhonda.com/splash/index.cfm?siteid=215502

OeM honda stuff for hes aP1 ... browse around for your key

my mates buys heaps of shit off the site Ie. Ap2 head and tail lights, interior parts etc..

email them and check it out

Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Call a few different dealers, then if one gives you a cheaper price keep bouncing back until they lower the price?
    Hmm yeah okay will try to do that I guess. Was hoping someone have bought one before so I know what's the rough pricing gauge and where he/she get them from.

Quote Originally Posted by junoki View Post
    ^ agree.... dealers sh*t talk quite a bit ..... so bounce around to get the price you can afford, never purchase off the bat.....anyways got a mate who buys fr. this site

http://www.cflhonda.com/splash/index.cfm?siteid=215502

OeM honda stuff for hes aP1 ... browse around for your key

my mates buys heaps of shit off the site Ie. Ap2 head and tail lights, interior parts etc..

email them and check it out
    Hmm okay thanks for that link! Appreciate a lot!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    let me know how yougo

i've lost my second key (it's somewhere but don't know where.. )

$420 sounds ridiculous!
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 Black CU2
    I got my flip key from this seller http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/300692752...84.m1423.l2649.

Unfortunately they increase the price now. Bought it 100 AUD with free shipping and 60 dollar key cut and 60 dollar for re program at Honda Rockdale. Quite expensive, but still cheaper than dealer. I believe, there is an instruction from previous thread, how to re program the key.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressCoffee View Post
    let me know how yougo

i've lost my second key (it's somewhere but don't know where.. )

$420 sounds ridiculous!
    Yeah 420 is ridiculous. If somewhere around 250 I'm still okay with it but 420 ... =/

Quote Originally Posted by maclovin View Post
    I got my flip key from this seller http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/300692752...84.m1423.l2649.

Unfortunately they increase the price now. Bought it 100 AUD with free shipping and 60 dollar key cut and 60 dollar for re program at Honda Rockdale. Quite expensive, but still cheaper than dealer. I believe, there is an instruction from previous thread, how to re program the key.
    Oh, just took a look at it. It seems that seller doesn't ship to Aus anymore? And does flip key works well? I read some people saying that it might be too short and etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 Black CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by Clause View Post
    Yeah 420 is ridiculous. If somewhere around 250 I'm still okay with it but 420 ... =/

Oh, just took a look at it. It seems that seller doesn't ship to Aus anymore? And does flip key works well? I read some people saying that it might be too short and etc.
    Flip key works fine, after a year. Drop it every now and then, still going strong.