Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK4

6ul 205/50/15 Federal RSR or AD08

Hi Everyone,
    just a quick one, has anyone had any scrubbing issues with the Federal RSR or AD08 on a EK civic with 15x8 +36 6ULs?

I'm aware that the RSR does have a wider tyre than what is listed I.e. 205 RSR runs more like a 215/225 profile.

I'm about to get tyres just don't want to end up having to change them because the tyre srucbs.

Thanks
    Green and Gold Ghetto EK4
    OEM Front Lip, Ghetto Special CAI, ASR Brace, ITR Rear Sway, N+ Coilovers, X-Force Headers and TL Muffler, Custom B Pipe, type-r rear lip, OEM visors

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    I run 205 50 15 rsr on my 15x8 6ul, on an eg but they fit easy!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Also should add no guard rolling has been done only 1 deg neg camber.
    Lil_foy, how low is your car? and how are the rears? do they scrub?
    OEM Front Lip, Ghetto Special CAI, ASR Brace, ITR Rear Sway, N+ Coilovers, X-Force Headers and TL Muffler, Custom B Pipe, type-r rear lip, OEM visors

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    You'll probably need to roll the rears, Front should clear fine.

I run 13mm spacer front and 5mm spacer rear with mine but I run a fair amount of camber for track. Car is low too. No scrubbing but on your setup with rears rolled it will be fine.

Highly recommend rsr's too! Great tyre!

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    I have 15x8 +36 6UL's with 205/50/15 Federal RSR with no spacers and they fit. Rolled the rear guards but could get away without it I recon, but better to do it and not have chunks missing from your tyre if you come across a big bump.

Height, spoon springs and dampers (I think 30mm lower than DC2R)

How low is your car?
    We're doing it for the children.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    My car is 2-2.5 fingers above the tyre. A little higher than yours from the looks of it.
    I have scrubbing issues both front and rear. More so on the rear.
    This doesn't seems to make sense to me as i know there are other people on here that have no issues at all with their cars dumped.

I currently have 1.5 neg camber at the rear and 0.5 neg camber at the front.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    I think its best to get your guards rolled, my rears scrubbed with 15x7+38 6ul's with toyo r888 195/55/15 (on coilovers only) tyres were dirt cheap and leftover thats why the awkward size lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    what about the fronts?

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    front was no problem, i only rolled my rear guards

How do you find the RSR man? Ive had them on the front of my track car for 6 months and they still have plenty of tires, will definitely get them again

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Hey sorry, didn't end up going with the RSR's got the AD08's instead. Haven't had the chance to give them a good run yet as car scrubs contrary to everyone elses experience.
    But if the RSR's last that long on a track car, i'll probably get them next time, AD08s were expensive.

How much did you get the AD08s for?
    And how come people are using 8" rims for 205 tires, I thought 7" was more suited to 205?