Accord Euro 55
    City 70
    civic 146
    CRV 138
    CRZ 2
    INSIGHT 2
    JAZZ 440
    TOTAL 853.

Sales wise,things are coming back for Honda after a bad 2011.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    I have to say import vibe-s and euro have saved Honda.. went to the dealership to see the new civic..not impressed at all. honda australia should have brought diesel Euro to compete again Mazda 6 diesel.
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

The new Civic looks dull as ditchwater but I think it'll sell well to those looking for quality, reliability and resale value. Too bad the current Honda lineup doesn't have any real halo models to set your pants on fire They really need the new NSX and an upgraded TSX on the market.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by redseven View Post
    The new Civic looks dull as ditchwater but I think it'll sell well to those looking for quality, reliability and resale value. Too bad the current Honda lineup doesn't have any real halo models to set your pants on fire They really need the new NSX and an upgraded TSX on the market.
    redseven you still haven't told me why u r in china?
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Dude I'm working here

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by redseven View Post
    Dude I'm working here

that's good ..r u asian or aussie? i come from shanghai. most of the oversea emplyees don't drive in china due to the terrible driving condition and rudenss of the drivers

I'm not Aussie and yes, the traffic here is mad! It's fun getting lost while trying to read road signs and trying to deal with crazy-ass Audi drivers who think any free space is fair game. It's not much different from most large Asian cities though.

Get on a winding mountain road with nobody on it and it's pure bliss

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Euro sales have sky rocketed locally for the past 3 months,and its now slightly behind the Camry,but way above all the other competitors...including Mazda 6 and Mondeo.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Wheels mag gave it a8.5 which is the highest score

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Yeah, the CU2 is a great car. My only real complaint about it is it's ~150kg gain over the CL9. I personally prefer the CL9 look over the CU2, but each to their own, and the CU2 is by no means a bad looking car. I reckon it's still better looking than the current Camry and 6. Mondeo has aged quite a bit, I reckon the new one that looks like an Aston will seriously boost it's sales though. Still Odd that Honda decided to give the Luxury models a "sportier" suspension tune than the base.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    Wheels mag gave it a8.5 which is the highest score
    that "Mid Size" comparison's rubbish imo. having a $28k Skoda against a $40K euro? really?
    Last edited by Fredoops; 13-03-2012 at 06:54 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    a euro is 30k...
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey