Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    haha don't worry..u would definitely want to get that combo as long as u still own a euro
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    BA7
    And what's that little box under the hood?

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Haha Sean... U know it's a secret ..shhhh..hehe
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    ignition booster?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Nooooo..Fred..Not that kind.... I am eyeing ur pulleys now... Snypz got a set of nst's...don't know....concerned of vibration

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Pivot Raizin Voltage Stablizer review:

This is a $40 replica Pivot Raizin voltage stablizer I bought off ebay after consulting with Fred...Which ended up with the similar result I would acuqire with the genuine one.

Was quite inpressive with such a small mod. car starts a lot smoother and definitely improved the acceleration process. Sound qulity remains unchanged due to the fact I have got the oem audio system

the shakness is gone?? could just be me.. cheap but worth doing mod. especially with these ground wires. definitely a difference in there u can feel

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Nst pulley review:

Acquired this NST pulley set off SNYPZ ( great to deal with ). The pulley set consists Alternator pulley and Crank pulley and a belt.

I didn't change the crank seal ( was told not necesserily need to change it). Belt is in VGC.

car revs up a lot quicker now up to prob 4k rpm. then header kicks in ....wow feeling .like a unleashed bull....at some stage. can't drive it too hard tho.. would end up in change the engine mount otherwise.

It's lot lighter than the oem crank pulley...no wonder lost so much torque and power

just need a set of Fujitsubo now ( in the process of talking to Yonas ). then I am done..

not gonna touch the coilover until car hits 13000km
    Last edited by mrgu; 24-03-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Overall performance review with all mods done mentioned above:

Car accelerates better. esp when overtaking. without the lag compare to vw.haha

high end torque much much better esp when coming out of eastern freeway onto hoodle st. floor it on an auto and u will take a GTI with no problem...bloody DSG.

Sway bar and strut brace holds the car well best example of coming out of eastern freeway onto hoodle st at night that 90 degree turn ...can take it with 70km/h now. would be better with coilovers but still good enough ( not as good as my prelude)

car feels a lot smoother now with voltage stablizer. If drive in a normal manner ..wouldnt notice any difference in sound. can be driven like a ricer as well.. I d like to keep 2 options handy. Hence the Fujitsubo..

WS2 no longer on my list..can't stand the tumble...dull..and annoying ..and not full stainless steel....Fred s got the poiont straight

Member Array
    Car:
    BA7
    nice!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Great car and great mods!
    How you finding the Euro compared to the Prelude?
    I had a 5th Gen Vtir and went to the Euro CL9....

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean628 View Post
    nice!
    ohhh Sean...we should catch up soon

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Euro View Post
    Great car and great mods!
    How you finding the Euro compared to the Prelude?
    I had a 5th Gen Vtir and went to the Euro CL9....
    Modded Prelude definitely wins vs stock Cl9 in every perspective

Modded CL9 takes Modded prelude easy in stright line

Prelude wins on handling in cornors due to low CG and My recaro