Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro lux
    Hey man, I think that was me in the lowered cl9 on whitehorse road with the blacked out badge. I wasn't really racing but you were egging me on pretty hard lol. my cars stock so you're car would be faster?

That looks great.

If I could give you reps like on bodybuilding.com I would. Measly reps though, dont have much rep power.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by woodz1 View Post
    Hey man, I think that was me in the lowered cl9 on whitehorse road with the blacked out badge. I wasn't really racing but you were egging me on pretty hard lol. my cars stock so you're car would be faster?
    Haha that was u???!!! My apology. Don't blame me mate just had a fight with my wife that night. So u know.. Err..is urs auto or manual?

That section between middleborough and springvale u did pretty well. Not sure if mine's faster, all depends on how u drive it,
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    That looks great.

If I could give you reps like on bodybuilding.com I would. Measly reps though, dont have much rep power.

Thanks mate!! Much appreciated for supporting me !! Let me know if I can help
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmobile View Post
    MRGU nice build man..are you running different rims and de-badged "accord euro" ATM? Im located in the eastern suburbs also and have EXACTLY the same idea for my stock enkeis..only came across this thread today..sold me on definitely going through with it!

Hi black mobile , thanks for your support! I am still running the oem rims , and I haven't rebadged my car ! Please do the same with ur enkei rims spray it! Looks much better

More updates coming.
    Last edited by mrgu; 04-06-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    More progress. Final progress.pics updated

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Fred,, u haven't picked up bumper yet

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Great work on the car MRGU, keep up the good work and keep us updated !!

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by deuces View Post
    Great work on the car MRGU, keep up the good work and keep us updated !!

Thanks deuces for the support! Let me know if you need parts or suggestions

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Haha alrighty, will do mrgu thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Reviews updated with pics.

Member Array
    Car:
    RSX
    Y'all need some good camshafts for your tsx.