Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    You'll be fine seriously. Just carry a screwdriver for the clamp. Those $10 tool kits are worth keeping in your car ftmfw

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    you can always get a hydro shield for your injen but it wont protect it completely, simota whale penis sounds good but heat sucking straight in
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Crx Del Sol
    I hope you are aware the whole filter has to be submerged and the whole system airtight for it to suck water up. Because water is heavier than air if the filter isn't completely submerged urge air will still come thru. But aem have a solution. It's called a cold air bypass it replaces the silicon connector somewhere higher up I.e. stock filter location., would be much easyer to just use that then replacing the whole intake

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by simmy View Post
    you can always get a hydro shield for your injen but it wont protect it completely, simota whale penis sounds good but heat sucking straight in
    Correct me if I'm wrong buy pretty sure hydro shields do nothing if filter is submerged in water.. And it wouldn't be hard coz water would only need to come up to front bumper and then it's GG...
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Hydro shield you say...

ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by oopoc View Post
    I hope you are aware the whole filter has to be submerged and the whole system airtight for it to suck water up. Because water is heavier than air if the filter isn't completely submerged urge air will still come thru. But aem have a solution. It's called a cold air bypass it replaces the silicon connector somewhere higher up I.e. stock filter location., would be much easyer to just use that then replacing the whole intake
    Hmmm AEM are thinking out side the box... Injen is one pipe from TB to filter... Can't replace silicon connector if there isn't one...
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    Crx Del Sol
    Quote Originally Posted by EG52NV View Post
    Bugger that....
    I don't know where your filter sits, but I had a similar concern with my old ek1 (floods alot along my road 15-20 cm) and my filter was only fully submerged once and the aem cold air bypass saved it. Well worth it in my option for the wet months.

Member Array
    Car:
    Crx Del Sol
    Hmmm AEM are thinking out side the box... Injen is one pipe from TB to filter... Can't replace silicon connector if there isn't one...
    I had a similar thing (some idiot welded mine together) so I just replaced it at the throttle body. Tho that means you intake and throttle body need to be the size. I had a velocity stack on the end so I was sweet

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Hydro shield you say...

Yeah fail. In that case remove bonnet and turn your CAI to face the sky lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK4 vtir
    if your that worried just wait until someone else goes threw the water then skick right up the ass useing there wake to keep your cia from water?
    when i owned my bravo i use to hammer threw water and id have a number of small cars on my tail lol