Member Array
    Car:
    Cd5 Accord

95 CD5 Accord front end light mods.

Hey all, Im looking to muck around with the lights at the front end of my 95 Accord. Its the model with the horizontal blinkers in the front bumper and the driving lights/parkers in the corner section of the headlights.

Im looking to change it so that the corner lights are blinkers, and then buy altezza housings for the original blinkers and alter them to use as fog lights.

I have found the headlight housings that I want to buy on ebay, http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/94-97-HON...item4cf0bf3261.

Any electrical people know how I could go about doing this slight transformation.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 CD5
    Hey Mate,

Yes it is possible, and yes it has been done before.

'MRH22A' is the man who completed it and he did post a DIY tutorial on this very forum when he did it.

It was a few years ago though so you may have to do a little hunting for it.
    OzAccord <-- Being rebuilt, but come say hi

Member Array
    Car:
    Cd5 Accord
    Thanks for that. I'll have a search when I get home from work. I have a basic idea on how to do it. So hopefully his guide will help me put the rest of the pieces together.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM 87 Aerodeck
    Quote Originally Posted by tmy View Post
    Hey Mate,

Yes it is possible, and yes it has been done before.

'MRH22A' is the man who completed it and he did post a DIY tutorial on this very forum when he did it.

It was a few years ago though so you may have to do a little hunting for it.
    I took wished to do this Tim (ages ago - I've changed my mind now)... would it not be as simple as splicing the wires and reconnecting them? :s

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 CD Accord
    like the above post,it is very easy.i did it with the m3 halo's.it shouldnt be much different to that.i can find out specifics for you if needed.