Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit

Anyone know this S2000 owner? He stole my bumper/tow hook cap

Hi All,
    Just a little pissed off! My S2K's rear bumper cap was stolen last night from Chatswood westfield carpark. Whilst it's not a big deal... something off my car was stolen!

I know the car that would have taken it, as I was parked in chatswood last night, two cars away from a Silver S2K. I know it's a small community - and I know someone on here will know the guy.

Car has Black tempe spec wheels with chrome lip, and red interior - with the gay red dash and all. (Red dash is pretty rare - so it will be easy to find him).

If anyone knows this guy, get him to return my rear bumper cap - or if I find the guy or the car, he'll be crying more than me over losing my bumper cap.

PM me if you know this chump, and better yet where he lives!

Cheers,

Ricki.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    Dog act, hope you find him dude.

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    What colour was the S2K?

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    What colour was the S2K?
    It says silver, so I'm guessing just the normal SSM

Just wondering, what you mean by bumper cap? Is that the little CF piece that sits on the bumper to cover one of the exhaust holes for people running single exhaust? Or was it the whole bumper, because you said tow hook cover too?

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    I think he's talking about the tow point cover

Quote Originally Posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
    Hi All,
    Just a little pissed off! My S2K's rear bumper cap was stolen last night from Chatswood westfield carpark. Whilst it's not a big deal... something off my car was stolen!

I know the car that would have taken it, as I was parked in chatswood last night, two cars away from a Silver S2K. I know it's a small community - and I know someone on here will know the guy.

Car has Black tempe spec wheels with chrome lip, and red interior - with the gay red dash and all. (Red dash is pretty rare - so it will be easy to find him).

If anyone knows this guy, get him to return my rear bumper cap - or if I find the guy or the car, he'll be crying more than me over losing my bumper cap.

PM me if you know this chump, and better yet where he lives!

Cheers,

Ricki.
    Sorry but apart from them parking near you - how the hell did you come
    To this assumption ?

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Someone sends you an address,you rock up with no evidence. Get sent away in ambulance..

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Someone sends you an address,you rock up with no evidence. Get sent away in ambulance..
    if another Honda driver turned up at my place claiming I stole something from their car I'd drop him too !

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    I knwo ur mad but really, you have no grounds to make accusations, drop it while ur ahead.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    If his was missing then Why not assume?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Hey guys, my Silver S2K was stolen a few months back, and since the OP drives an S2K I'm lead to believe that he's the one who stole it!

Can anyone give me his address so I can pay him a visit....
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE