Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    These guys are right, if you are a mechanical noob things can go wrong. I have seen firsthand someone with a broken wrist after doing things similar to what you describe
    OHSC

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Mate its not a joke,you handing out advice that can get a noob hurt...

Pull your head in and think before you type
    Who's joking? I've used this method multiple times, not writing it for shits and giggles!
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    If youre in melb and need a helping hand im keen. Also got spring compressors.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    If youre in melb and need a helping hand im keen. Also got spring compressors.
    Wish im there to help ya .

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post
    but you can very well get hurt. It happens.
    Dude in a world where scientist reckon you can get cancer from drinking water from a plastic bottle, you gonna ping me for that too if I thought you were thirsty and offered you some water!

FFS we're all here to help and from "personal" experience the method I discribed above works and the pop action of the top nut when working on stock civic suspension is very minor...

Go neg rep someone else in this topic who post useless off topic comments like "inb4this"

Wtf is wrong with the OH community lately! This shit is out of control!
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by EG52NV View Post
    Dude in a world where scientist reckon you can get cancer from drinking water from a plastic bottle, you gonna ping me for that too if I thought you were thirsty and offered you some water!

FFS we're all here to help and from "personal" experience the method I discribed above works and the pop action of the top nut when working on stock civic suspension is very minor...

Go neg rep someone else in this topic who post useless off topic comments like "inb4this"

Yeah it is out of control,you need to be gone.

inb4this is sure useless but it wont land someone in hospital will it...

You just dont get it do you

Quote Originally Posted by EG52NV View Post

analogy 1 : I slit my wrist then went diving in shark infested waters. I was fine, you should do it too.
    analogy 2: I went under my car with a scissor jack on a windy day. I was fine, so you should too.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    analogy 1 : I slit my wrist then went diving in shark infested waters. I was fine, you should do it too.
    analogy 2: I went under my car with a scissor jack on a windy day. I was fine, so you should too.
    There's analogy and there's precedent.. If you've never tested either of the above theories yourself then don't go posting that shit here...
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Yeah it is out of control,you need to be gone.

inb4this is sure useless but it wont land someone in hospital will it...

You just dont get it do you
    For someone who spends most of their time in the spam thread your input is GA'BAGE...
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Guiz

Please remember that any posts here on ozhonda CAN land you in trouble legally , not to mention our site too.

IF you must make a statement or answer - please state that it's YOUR opinion and accept no responsibility to others copying your "ways".

Closed