Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    I told you, it's not going to happen, that is not intune with commerce.

more traffic = more profit.

you're asisn, you should know.
    hence quality>quantity
    need forum to be what it should be, members who contribute for the benefit of other contributing members
    not just helping leechers e.g. join to sell, join to get some info and never contribute. after all who wants to work for peanuts, you get tired and feel used if this happens on constant basis.

if everyone put some effort in helping others, the helper helping the helpee vice versa.
    it would be forum utopia.

current issue: newcomers dont search, type like idiots, dont respect forum rules and bring their 'accepted' attitude from other forums to ozhonda (clashing rules)
    members see this as having no respect to established forum rules hence the sarcasm/negative attitude.

unless wyn have different perspective.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    hence quality>quantity
    need forum to be what it should be, members who contribute for the benefit of other contributing members
    not just helping leechers e.g. join to sell, join to get some info and never contribute. after all who wants to work for peanuts, you get tired and feel used if this happens on constant basis.

if everyone put some effort in helping others, the helper helping the helpee vice versa.
    it would be forum utopia.

current issue: newcomers dont search, type like idiots, dont respect forum rules and bring their 'accepted' attitude from other forums to ozhonda (clashing rules)
    members see this as having no respect to established forum rules hence the sarcasm/negative attitude.

unless wyn have different perspective.
    I do agree wholeheartedly though.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    how is that a current issue? that has always been the problem with forums, but im sick of threads coming up asking a question and everyone just flames with "OMG USE THE SEARCH BUTTON" this is a public forum, not fvcking google, if all we were supposed to do was search then just shut the forum down and turn this into a giant search engine.. old timers need 2 relax a bit... some people are generally new to forums and lets be real, how many of you actualy read the stupid "new to the forum" stickies?

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    how is that a current issue? that has always been the problem with forums, but im sick of threads coming up asking a question and everyone just flames with "OMG USE THE SEARCH BUTTON" this is a public forum, not fvcking google, if all we were supposed to do was search then just shut the forum down and turn this into a giant search engine.. old timers need 2 relax a bit... some people are generally new to forums and lets be real, how many of you actualy read the stupid "new to the forum" stickies?
    I do.

and i check back to see if things have changed.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Finally someone I agree with.

Never thought I'd see the day cracker

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    I do.

and i check back to see if things have changed.
    my sarcasm detector is functioning and this happened

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    i actually read all the rules before i posted back in 06 and i dont see you post up to answer posts from members?
    i use google all the time, if the results direct me to ozhonda then i read on ozhonda.
    if it directs me to SAU, then i read on SAU.

i get knowledge, i frequent on ozhonda so when members ask and i post what i learnt through google.
    broaden your search. dont just search on ozhonda.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Agree. The internet is full of people asking stupid questions. Why ? Everyone has to start researching somewhere. We have to all accept that this is a cycle that ALL people go through and will always happen on internet forums.
    What we are trying to achieve is to stamp down you angry kents and ****ing relax.
    People dont search...we have the noob section for this. You dont like someones noob post or response - report it to a mod and we will relocate it ( if applicable ) to the noob forum or lock it down.

No need to go upon your own to troll them. You too ( you fkcing cool internet master wizard) once were a douche noob.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    i actually read all the rules before i posted back in 06 and i dont see you post up to answer posts from members?
    i use google all the time, if the results direct me to ozhonda then i read on ozhonda.
    if it directs me to SAU, then i read on SAU.

i get knowledge, i frequent on ozhonda so when members ask and i post what i learnt through google.
    broaden your search. dont just search on ozhonda.
    I don't own a honda and haven't owned one for like 3 years now, I've been a member since December 04 and i've paid my dues, i'm very behind on my honda knowledge and I honestly can say I wouldn't be able to help anyone out..

I'm a member of jdmst, rexnet, ozevo, sau, AE, boostcruising, supra forums, and a few more, ozhonda is one of if not the most active forum i frequent, many other forums don't have the member base we do here, I like this forum and don't want to see it turn into the likes of boostcruising where noobs post once, get flamed and never return.. ozhonda did alot for me, put me in touch with some good people, people i'm still friends with now even though I'm out of the honda scene, it's a good forum, and i've had some good laughs on here!

Benni, i'm still a douche noob, I've asked you some pretty dumb questions, but **** if you don't ask you won't ever no.. but I'll never flame noobs because I was once a forum noob like them and I no I got flamed once on BC and never returned.. that's how u lose members!

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    I don't own a honda and haven't owned one for like 3 years now, I've been a member since December 04 and i've paid my dues, i'm very behind on my honda knowledge and I honestly can say I wouldn't be able to help anyone out..

I'm a member of jdmst, rexnet, ozevo, sau, AE, boostcruising, supra forums, and a few more, ozhonda is one of if not the most active forum i frequent, many other forums don't have the member base we do here, I like this forum and don't want to see it turn into the likes of boostcruising where noobs post once, get flamed and never return.. ozhonda did alot for me, put me in touch with some good people, people i'm still friends with now even though I'm out of the honda scene, it's a good forum, and i've had some good laughs on here!
    exactly lol its a good forum and i get good laughs too
    i didnt say that its justified to flame anyone, i just wanted members to have more initiative to search thats all.
    but if thats considered as 'you need to relax' then ill shut up.
    S P A M | W O R K S

Quote Originally Posted by CRXDEL501 View Post
    lol no way
    keeps things entertaining
    one of the reasons I think this forum thrives above others.

the lighthearted nature.

if we can coach the newcomers into this, we are wynnyng.

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    one of the reasons I think this forum thrives above others.

the lighthearted nature.

if we can coach the newcomers into this, we are wynnyng.
    Agreed

We are all friends here