Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233
    Member Array
    Car:
    JDM 87 Aerodeck
    Thanks guys They are extremely comfortable and provide much more stability than the old stock ones when going around corners

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM 87 Aerodeck
    Went to local wrecker and picked up leather door cards. They're not great, but they'll do for the mean time
    I have to cut tweeter holes in the front and I want to chop up my old front doors and take out the speaker grill / cover and try retrofit it on the new leather rear door cards, and finally hook some speakers up in the rear doors. I also wanna paint these ones a flat black. Gloss was not a good idea and I'm glad I now have the opportunity to change it!

Here are some pics:

Front Driver

Front Passenger

Rear Driver

Rear Passenger

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM 87 Aerodeck
    Painted the front passenger and rear passenger today. Here are the results:

Turnout Front

Turnout Rear

Fitment - The bottom sits flush. The top doesn't. I'm still happy with it and I think it'll look stock as a rock in the car

I pretty much just took off the speaker grill from my old front door card and then traced around the hole remaining with some cardboard, taped it to the new door card and dremeled it out. I also cut out the hole for the tweeter in the front door, but I measured it out so it'd sit in the middle and look more oem.

Happy with how it's turning out so far. The front dried already (as I did it first) and the leather is still super soft and awesome. :3 So it's been a win-win-win day.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM 87 Aerodeck
    bought a carbon fiber hood for the accord sort of an impulse purchase. only bought it for $100 too, and for that price i couldn't exactly let it slide

no chips, no cracks, clear coat is mostly in bad condition and it used oem hood latches.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM 87 Aerodeck
    Carbon bonnet fitted.

I simply gave it a solid polish and it came up almost new. Very pleased. However at the same time, it's bittersweet. I had to take it off. SAPol blows.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM 87 Aerodeck
    As of yesterday. She comes up pretty good for an 18 year old car that's spent a lot of time outside.
    I wish I could drive her like this everyday, however maintaining the paintwork in my current living situation is near impossible. Our carport is open on one side, and we get a lot of winds, rain and dust that get through that side onto the cars... which sucks. Maybe one day when I move out from home I'll be able to get a nice place with a closed garage.

Hey guys! I have a question... Have a spare racing coil overs from Honda Integra 1997, you reckon it would fit my Honda accord 1995???

guys! I have a question... Have a spare racing coil overs from Honda Integra 1997, you reckon it would fit my Honda accord 1995???