Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Engine Swap Rules and Regulations

Hey guys this such a newbie question but is it illegal to put a k20 engine into a civic ek in NSW....I heard all this stuff about engineers signatory which I dnt knw wat the hell it is nd that I apperently need 1?...Please Helpppp

Quote Originally Posted by HondaGee View Post
    For p platers it is
    and P platers are a very minor percentage of the population.

plus, in your OP, you mentioned nothing about P platers.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Do a google search for nsw rta engineers certificate. Go from there.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    91 ED9 CRX
    Last edited by gen2 CRX; 21-03-2012 at 07:14 PM.

Chekd it man its talkn bout engineering signatory...so does this let civics have 15% ova its stok power....nd wer can I get engineer signatories?

Chekd it man its talkn bout engineering signatory...so does this let civics have 15% ova its stok power....nd wer can I get engineer signatories?
    http://www.yellowpages.com.au/

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    15% more displacement.

What's your budget before you keep going on? You have a lot of research to do before you seriously consider this.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Please. Don't write like a 14 year old girl. Use correct grammar and spelling, and you'll get much more help. I'm sure you don't actually speak this way in real life, so don't write like it.

Secondly, don't expect to be spoon fed. You need to put in some effort yourself. Search google. Make phone calls, ring the rta. You aren't the first person to ever do this, so all of the information is already on the internet.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    15% more displacement.

What's your budget before you keep going on? You have a lot of research to do before you seriously consider this.
    Now I can grab k20a engine with conversion kit for 5600-6000. Nd wt else do I need loll I just cnt get my head wrapped around the engineers signatory?... And the 15% displacement