Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    Please. Don't write like a 14 year old girl. Use correct grammar and spelling, and you'll get much more help. I'm sure you don't actually speak this way in real life, so don't write like it.

Secondly, don't expect to be spoon fed. You need to put in some effort yourself. Search google. Make phone calls, ring the rta. You aren't the first person to ever do this, so all of the information is already on the internet.
    Ye true I don't okay so that's a lesson learnt. Also I have put in a lot of work but I just can't seem to find much and straight forward answers.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    U rnt listening r u? lol...

This kind of thing takes time to research mate, look up some build threads and read the sticky threads in the workshop section.

You will need to take notes, there is a lot of information there.

If you want someone to do everything for you then use your unlimited budget and take the whole car to someone like BYP and let them do the whole job for you.

Good luck.
    OHSC

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    You want to do half of the conversion?

Good luck, given that you can't get your head around the 15% increase on displacement.

Look at it like this:
    Standard engine is 1590cc I believe.

1590x1.15 = 1828.5

So you will need an engineering certificate for the k20 which will cost probably $800 and they will inspect the mounting setup, braking setup, exhaust setup, suspension setup etc to determine if it's safe.

Budget yourself a good $10,000 minimum.

so ur saying afta i get the engineering certificate i can drive it on my p plates??

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    no. an engineers certificate allows you to register the car.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Then there is no point in doing the build for me because I'm on my P's....then wb the b18c7?

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    no.

as a p plater you are not allowed any sort of modification that increases power.

this means engine swaps are out
    to see all of my build, checkout

Then how come I see p players driving around with eg or el civics with b18's...

you're like a lil baby

why

why

why

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaGee View Post
    Then how come I see p players driving around with eg or el civics with b18's...
    Because they don't give 2 shts about what they can and can't do on P plates
    OHSC