Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 -> DC2R
    It does wear a lot at the start because there is little to no oil lubricating your engine internals, it has to be picked up from the sump? Metal to Metal no goot. Thats what I logically think. But yes you do let your car sit and idle for about 15-30seconds before u drive and even then you only go to about 2,500 RPM MAX until you warm up.

What pisses me off hard is people who just dont care, I see them jump into the car and just rip the car.. wtf? No matter how shitbox ur car is, still should take care of it because it will reduce problems in the future.
    Last edited by RtN; 28-03-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by RtN View Post
    It does wear a lot at the start because there is little to no oil lubricating your engine internals, it has to be picked up from the sump? Metal to Metal no goot. Thats what I logically think. But yes you do let your car sit and idle for about 15-30seconds before u drive and even then you only go to about 2,500 RPM MAX until you warm up.

What pisses me off hard is people who just dont care, I see them jump into the car and just rip the car.. wtf? No matter how shitbox ur car is, still should take care of it because it will reduce problems in the future.
    My wanker neighbour does this in his late model Magna.
    Starts up car from cold,rips out driveway and redlines it down the steet,then he's forever got the bonnet up working on it and its fked auto,swearing his head off...

Those type of bananas dont deserve a car

Member Array
    Car:
    black EF
    Quote Originally Posted by RtN View Post
    thats it! like!