Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'm not too sure yet, sorry mingzai, I'll let you know If I can

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Emnesty View Post
    Market value will be based on

Figures / statics from Redbook,

Regular sales, repairs, insurance values, klms, age and history of driver and no claim bonus etc.

This is common for a payout figure to be calculated due to theft, loss, write off accidents.
    Redbook and glasses guide.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Oohs, thanks guys, will need to wait for Monday/ Tuesday for inspection to see whats going to happen :s

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    U can still sell the modulo sides and rear lip kit haha
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    U can still sell the modulo sides and rear lip kit haha
    Dibbs that too :-S
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    lol....

ps you comin to the meetup next saturday?
    I want to, but working 11-4. Pretty sure you guys will be gone by the time I get there (work in Dandenong Myers so yeah, over 1hrs drive to get there).

@SimonChau
    Yeah, call your insurance company and see how much their willing to sell you the car for. I reckon if you part out, you'll make a profit on it. 70% of 20k would be 14k, so you'll get a 6k payout. Parting out, Engine, bodykit, electric leather seats, RIMS!!! Should cover the majority of it, the rest would be down to luck. Lolz, I really want the RIMS.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    no such thing in NSW anymore

Total loss is total loss
    I did not realise this Euro is in NSW,I had a VW Jetta written off in Vic by hail,but that was still a REPAIRABLE write off last year.

Simonchau,maybee you will now be able to get a newer Euro,such a pity,as was such a lovely car...

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    If you want 20k for it they won't write it off. If its 14k then you got a chance. 10k+ damage is alot.

~King Of Spam~

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Yeah, it looks like it's around the 10-12k damage mark. That's why I said it's dependant on the year. But yeah, it's a Luxury mode, which will be worth more in terms of market value. Repair seems more likely.

Its a 06 lux with all extras, like sat nav, modulo kit, etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    i think yours should be a write off, push your insurance company if they insist a repair instead.

below was a repairable write off (before the new NSW rule came out), repair quote was $21k including all suspension / wheel / intake mods. i had it insured at agreed value of $29k. the market value for a similar car was $23k back then.

since then i always pay special attention to my agreed value amount in my comprehensive policy and would avoid market value.

Oooohs, how would I push my insurance company if they insist a repair?