Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9

Looking to buy an accord euro Lux cl9. Questions...

Hi all I am new to this forum and this is my first post
    Briefly introduce myself. I owned a 91 Toyota Celica Gt4 for 2 years and i am looking to buy a cl9 lux edition. Pearl White would be my favorite colour. Just wonder if there is any hot White Lux cl9 with black interior leather instead of beige?
    What to be aware of when looking for second hand market for cl9 Lux edition?
    Is there any interior difference pre facelift and pro facelift cl9? I know the exterior w the difference of the grill, front lip, etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 CL9 Lux
    The PWP lux cl9 does not come in black leather. Some interior difference on the top of my head... Gear stick. All of this and more can be found if you do a little searching in OH or comparing the two. I managed to do it and bought the best PWP lux cl9 no regrets, so can you. Google is your friend.

P.S. Good luck !

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Post facelift got a different steering wheel, a proper trip computer with fuel comsumption and different gearstick.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    So sad to hear pearl white doesn't come with black interior... Beige + wood trim is way too old for me... And doesn't match sexy pearl white honda...
    I found heaps of euro r in pearl white w black interior in hong kong...
    I may shop around for artic blue or red then
    Thx blueskyz

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    Quote Originally Posted by alex804 View Post
    artic blue
    cant go wrong with that . GL

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post
    cant go wrong with that . GL
    i second that... :P

For Sale:
    95' Civic Sedan VTI 165,000ks
    5zigen GN+ (17 x 7.5 +43 4 x 100) with tyres
    07' CL9 Foglight covers Arctic Blue pm me!

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    thats hot nos
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Arctic blue is awesome on cl9 & dc5. Hopefully I can source one around
    If white + black interior I would definitely pick pearl white T T

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    All earlier CL9 in both nighthawk black and pearl white came with beige leather. Later MY06 facelift CL9 in nighthawk black could be found with black leather, so you might be able to find a facelift CL9 in pearl white with black leather (), but it would be quite rare.

Seriously though, arctic blue and graphite are both great colours. They do require a bit of work to keep the swirls out of them though.

- HZ

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterZero View Post
    All earlier CL9 in both nighthawk black and pearl white came with beige leather. Later MY06 facelift CL9 in nighthawk black could be found with black leather, so you might be able to find a facelift CL9 in pearl white with black leather (), but it would be quite rare.

Seriously though, arctic blue and graphite are both great colours. They do require a bit of work to keep the swirls out of them though.

- HZ

Nothing like the self disintegrating milano red......
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    Pear white clear winner cos i got one lol
    What is popular is not always right. What is right is not always popular.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterZero View Post

- HZ
    This is true about the black in the facelift model.. but I'm fairly sure the Pearl White was still beige interior only.