Hey Guys,

I am just being troubled at the moment with problem
I have just sold my Honda Jazz Gli 2003 that i've owned just over 2 years

When i first bought the car I was told everything that needed to be told and what not
everything has been fine since then and now I am selling the vehicle

I offered to supply a RWC as a courtesy of sale, as I bring my vehicle to the tester and after being tested
I get told that the car has been hit before and that the repair has been done pretty poorly.
I now need to complete a Vehicle Damage and Structural Repair Report that is signed by a 'Insurance Company recognised, smash damage repairer business'

First of all, I re-checked the first RWC of when I purchased the car and there was no such information on it stating that my car has any structural problems nor stating it has been hit before.

Secondly, I know nothing about doing such checks, so I'm asking if anyone would know and estimate on how much it will cost?
Is it something big such as an eng cert or a minor check where a licensed mechanic just has a look through?

The car has already been sold and deposit has been taken so I'm in a stage where im deciding whether to let the car go anymore because of all the hassle and money that I may have to fork out

And wanting to know, if I am able to contact the previous tester and question them about this situation on how come this did not come up on the test in the first place

Sorry about the long post, and thanks in advance for the people who can contribute in helping me resolve this issue

Sam.