Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Teg
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexplicit View Post
    When And if car is fixed I will look deeper into getting insurance. Just car will insure me you think? I'm 21 and my car is an import?
    Yea they will definitely insure you.. I've got a '00 dc2r.
    All Motor

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    When And if car is fixed I will look deeper into getting insurance. Just car will insure me you think? I'm 21 and my car is an import?
    Im 20 and my car is an import and im insured with them.
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    why would you not be worried about supercharger but you are worried about coilovers?
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R JDM
    You can NOT see it, I'll put up a picture
    jdmEG5: Will u take 2 ounces of weed +$500 your way? I'm not kidding.

Speed is a matter of money... How fast can you AFFORD to go?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Interesting read to say lol...

my 2 cents, IMO an experience, if the truckie has admitted at fault, as u stated he didnt see you and only one car than the fault is withing the truckie, there for regardless of whom is driving and the status of the car, modified or not, still has to be repaired or compensated one way or another... I know because some bitch hit my car last year, (im with AAMI btw), yet they still repaired my car, even though the policy states the vehicles is unmodified in any way, an mine is far from being standard LOL

SO long as ur not at fault, i can see this swinging in ur favor, so long as the truckie sticks to his words and not twists it
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    I dont think your mods really matter because your on third party. Your insurance company isnt even involved.

Its the truck drivers policy that covers the property he damaged. I doubt his insurance company will refuse repairing your car unless the supercharger had a major role in the accident, which it didnt.

Even if your car was dead stock, the accident still would have happened.

On the other hand... if you didnt have a licence, it would be a different story because you wouldnt even be on the road at all. Now this is a good reason for them not to pay out.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R JDM

yay more positive feedback

i had to play with the front end today, cause i couldnt see at night and the front bar was falling off

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9-N/A DC2-S/C
    @ alexplicit. brother I feel your pain. a few weeks back i rear ended a commonwhore. in my DA9. thank **** i wasn't in my DC2(jdm front end). i know its the SHIT! to cruise 'round in a genuine jdm teg. but maybe you should get some prices from a HONDA dealership or spares supplier on the oz spec front end, and fittings. i'm only saying this due to it being a hard front end to find, and most smash repairer's would most likely just slap on oz spec panels anyway, if their honda savvy?
    touge is my style, F@CK your style!

Member Array
    Car:
    09 Accord VTI-L
    Hey alex
    its my understanding under the circumstances that the following will happen:
    1- The car in FRONT who you hit will make a claim on you for their damage
    2-Your 3 rd party will cover this by then claiming on the truckies insurance company.
    3-You will then have to demand damages from the truckie for repairs to your car.As stated earlier, YOU will have to send demand letters, get quotes etc, because you are not comp covered.
    4-You may have to pay your excess for the car in front.

Id first call your 3rd party company to confirm the above and what advice they may give you (if any) about how you may get your claim from the truckie.
    Let us know how you go :-)

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R JDM
    the car i hit took off, he looked at his ea falcon and just said looks fine to me, and took off lol

i would write the car off entirely and build a civic before i put a oz front end on. i still have a jdm front sitting at my house but front bar has crack. reguardless it would be more expencive to weld an entire new front end on then it would be to find just the front bar. *surely*

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    the car i hit took off, he looked at his ea falcon and just said looks fine to me, and took off lol

i would write the car off entirely and build a civic before i put a oz front end on. i still have a jdm front sitting at my house but front bar has crack. reguardless it would be more expencive to weld an entire new front end on then it would be to find just the front bar. *surely*
    before jumping to conclusions, ask around to see if the bumper is still repairable, usually its on the spot quote, yes the easiest option is the replace the bar, but its still possible to save the bar but wont be cheap, plastic weld an heating an reshaping it, the rear end of the car, i wouldnt know for sure, few other guys will know for sure
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R JDM
    thanks man, will take this into concideration! sounds like an easier way then for the m to find me a new front bar.

i wonder if smash repairers could find JDM panels and parts easier then us?