Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Euro Lux

[CU2] One-push Turn Signal

Hi All,

Reading through the owners manual and it gives details about the One-push Turn Signal.
    I assume this wil do 3 "blinks" with one push similar to a lot of vehicles available now with this feature.

Can anyone share there experiences with this? Have you been able toget this to work?
    Or is this a feature that only works in certain markets?

Does the honda Service Department have a scanning tool, such as what VW do with the VAGCOM / VCDS? Maybe this can be coded by the dealer to activate?

Happy to discuss...
    08/2010 Honda Accord Euro Luxury MY11 (Crystal Black Pearlescent)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Euro Lux
    No ideas? I will speak to the dealer next week in relation to this and see if it can be activated...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Euro Lux
    No ideas? I will speak to the dealer next week in relation to this and see if it can be activated...

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by ope126 View Post
    Hi All,

Reading through the owners manual and it gives details about the One-push Turn Signal.
    I assume this wil do 3 "blinks" with one push similar to a lot of vehicles available now with this feature.

Can anyone share there experiences with this? Have you been able toget this to work?
    Or is this a feature that only works in certain markets?

Does the honda Service Department have a scanning tool, such as what VW do with the VAGCOM / VCDS? Maybe this can be coded by the dealer to activate?

Happy to discuss...

Honda/Euro ECU is.... the worst part of the car for modding. It took 9 years for Hondata to come up with Flashpro to tune the ECU. Go figure

I know how easy it is to play with VAG ecu's.... You'll get none of it here Sorry, the Euro ECU is kina... Anal.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Honda/Euro ECU is.... the worst part of the car for modding. It took 9 years for Hondata to come up with Flashpro to tune the ECU. Go figure

I know how easy it is to play with VAG ecu's.... You'll get none of it here Sorry, the Euro ECU is kina... Anal.
    Thanks Mate!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Lolz, I'm surprised with all the questions you've asked here, you haven't gone to the Honda dealership/service center to ask. Having said that, the people working there won't exactly know everything. I mean the guy I handed my car over was surprised I could open all my windows via remote.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '11 Euro CU2
    The essendon dealership explained it when i got the car, in case if someone is trying to carjack you and intruder this feature will prevent such thing.

I dont mind it especially when I'm sitting in the street waiting to pick up someone in a dodgy suburb, I rather it then not.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Euro Lux
    The car is booked in for its 18mth / 30,000km serivce 19/04 (even though it only has 7,000kms on the clock!)

I will report back with any findings on the day from the dealer.

Off to Highway Honda Springwood BTW...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Lolz, I'm surprised with all the questions you've asked here, you haven't gone to the Honda dealership/service center to ask. Having said that, the people working there won't exactly know everything. I mean the guy I handed my car over was surprised I could open all my windows via remote.
    The car is booked in for its 18mth / 30,000km serivce 19/04 (even though it only has 7,000kms on the clock!)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by ope126 View Post

The guys at service seem pretty keen to see if this feature canbe activated also! Fingers crossed...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Euro Lux

The guys at service commented that the AUTO activation should be almost instant. Mine is definatly not, will report back soon!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Euro Lux

[CU2] Front and Rear Park Assist

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the volume level of the beeps coming from the front and rear park assistance can be increased? Mine seem to be very quiet.
    Maybe I am going deaf with 3 kids now, but it does seem on the low side?

Anyone else have similar thoughts / experiences?
    Last edited by ope126; 07-04-2012 at 08:34 PM.