Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: gtstripes eg8 !

Member Array
    Car:
    93' Honda Civic
    not my D15, ill be boosting the D16y4 msouths donating to me lol

but yeah i dunno im going to stop with my car for afew months, needs moneys..

cant be ****ed.. my brother custom built me a com with crazy specs so im even more distracted with fkn minecraft

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtstripes View Post
    cant be ****ed.. my brother custom built me a com with crazy specs so im even more distracted with fkn minecraft
    Haha that's funny as, I built myself a gaming PC a year ago and the first thing I did was play MC. XD

Now I've got a triple monitor widescreen setup and a Logitech G27 steering wheel so I've been playing dirt3 and shift2.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

im short cutting my engine swap , im not swapping the cable box attatched to the engine atm ill just put the hydraulic opener up against the forks to engage/disengage the clutch , my pc set up cost me about 4-5 g's dual screen logitech g510 keyboard razor naga molten mouse g35 head set ( no speakers yet) plus a desk that doesnt fit in my room with my fan clothes and car parts :P
    Last edited by msouth; 19-12-2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: msouth see's pc discussion

Member Array
    Car:
    93' Honda Civic
    haha man minecraft is the BOMB, got it on xbox, and PC is waaaay better/addictive, if im not at work im on minecraft
    i dont have a monitor yet so im using my 55" widescreen :P

i never seen myself playing computer games until yesterday afternoon. i have assasins creed 3, transformerss, minecraft, dishonoured and something else my brother wacked on here lol

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    did you start the manual conversion yet? wheres the updates lol

Member Array
    Car:
    93' Honda Civic
    havent been stuffed doing anything lol, my brother i havent seen in 3 years is here so ive post poned the civic till a later date

will be buying some gear for her soon

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    i started my manual conversion today dont do it lmaoooooooo so much hassle! the worst bit is switching over the brake pedal and installing the clutch pedal

Member Array
    Car:
    93' Honda Civic
    yeah, thats the hardest part about the conversion i heared! lol

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    any progress....
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Member Array
    Car:
    93' Honda Civic
    nup, just working, fishing, suffering 3rd degree sunburn, the usual. i might wash her in afew min..

missed out on buying another eg MANUAL... but someone already got it SOOOO close to getting everything i need.. plus extra

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    i just finished my gt stripes ive still got a few spare parts if u need them lemme know. after all the hassle trust me its worth it lmaooo

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    theres one available for like 500 cmaaaan get it going man
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02