Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 & SF5
    yeh we all say we're there to have fun but when your ego kicks in you'll push your car.
    example: you ego kicks in. you then decide to chase down the guy infront of you, he gets nervous stuffs up and you go right into him.
    best way: ego kicks in. you can have fun tailing someone but leave room for mistakes. or even wait for a good straight also then overtake or get him on a corner. or maybe if the person infront of you lets u go infront.
    comes down to both parties i think.

when tracking no matter if you got full comp or whatever it does not exist.
    dont try and pull a dodgy as it will bite you in the end.

ALWAYs take notice of what is around you. if there's someone up ur ass then let him thru.

i feel much more safer on track than the road.
    to me i guess it depends on which car club track event you go with. some clubs are really strict some aint.

even i been chase down on the bends on track. simple just let them go. there's no point trying to battle with him as your not gonna get a trophy at the end of it.
    just do your laps and hope for improvement.

have fun and be safe
    -=[BLACK Dc2]=-

EXE TRACK DAY 2014 PB 1:37.0

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Can be very frustrating to be held up by bigger slower cars in the twisty, only to be smoked down the straight. Often its best to back off for a 1/2 a lap and give yourself some breathing room.

First time at the track I had a hard time balancing trying to out braking everybody and not running into the back of them. I now deliberately brake on the outside line when chasing somebody down so that a lockup and rearend accident is all but eliminated.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTI-R
    I agree It's VERY frustrating getting caught up in the bends and lap after lap them gunning it on the straight, v8's are famous for this tactic!

I find alot of the time this is when mistakes are made, you get over the car in front holding you up and getting slower laptimes despite being faster on the straight and doing that all day without moving because they don't want to be overtaken by a smaller less powerful car, so you overtake them on a corner or something.

I've overtaken someone before with this situation then went sideways off the track because I over shot it, I simply made sure I was out of there way and got back on the track after they went past, you just have to be AWARE!