Member Array
    Car:
    EG6ish
    i got a sedan becoz that what i found lol

plus i like boot space

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG
    i went the hatch cause it damn looks good...especially the EGs!!!

enough said...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTiR
    I got my EK because I lug computers around in my boot, and I could get one with the B16 and Decent Brakes . Extra power is good as I do a lot of Highway Driving / Overtaking. 90% of the time it's just me in the car, so I couldn't see any reason for a bigger car.

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    EK sedan.. coz i gotta take all the chicks

wouldve loved a civic coupe, but settled for what i think is next best, the hatch.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 & GD3
    i used to own a hatchback EK, i always said i would never buy a hatch but in the end i did, i owned it for a while but something in the back of my mind kept telling me to get a coupe (tougher shape i rekn and more sleek), so i decided to give in to what my mind was telling me
    plue my hatch had a d16y and my coupe has a b16a, the b16s better of course...
    Team West Yo!!

www.circuitclub.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    bought my coupe because i have always wanted one...evertime i saw one on the road i use to turn my head. and it kinda reminds me of a bmw coupe hehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Civic Coupe & 01 200sx
    Ever since I was young I've wanted a coupe, didn't matter what type it was as long as it was nice and shiny.

Coupe = Sexy!!

Quote Originally Posted by nobbs
    i used to own a hatchback EK, i always said i would never buy a hatch but in the end i did, i owned it for a while but something in the back of my mind kept telling me to get a coupe (tougher shape i rekn and more sleek), so i decided to give in to what my mind was telling me
    plue my hatch had a d16y and my coupe has a b16a, the b16s better of course...
    why is a b16 better??

I had a DC2R and now i have an EG Vti Hatch.... If i had to choose between the two again - I would choose the EG hands down... the b18c7 is a great engine but its so boring in the R's shell (cos it takes so long to spool up LOL)... the d16y is such a good compromise for torque and top end... you guys prolly laughing at me but EG with D16y is such a fun car to drive

maybe i should drive a zc then compare.

Having said all of that i want to swap an engine LOL.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    WTF type one?!!

d16y is boring !!!

It just make a VTEC sound for teh VTi and no push.

Once u put in a B series in or drive one its much much much more fun.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    Na fow real yo , SOHC VTEC chops ay.
    Its off the hook, only badass tuners use D16 ay.

I choose EJ Coupe Vti Because for my budget it was a good compromise between power and looks. I could either affor an older civic that was fast, a new civic that was slow or a mid year civic that was medium. For real im badass yo.

-KB

what push? lets not get carried away with how vtec pushes you back in your seat and how it is off the hook power live yo.

Most average DC2R's run less than 100kw stock atfw... d16y is high 70's... b16 variants are somewhere in between...

i am merely pointing out for a 1.6L sohc vtec engine it ain't too shabby.