Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyres replaced

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2007 GLI

Tyres replaced

Hi all,
    Just for the infraction here that I changed my factory fitted tyres in my jazz and was given 650$ from beauru repairs and did some shopping around and found 430 for Yokohama 4 tyres with wheel alignment and balancing for 430$. If its cheap please treat it as FYI. If not please advise some options you guys have done for others benefit.
    Thanks.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    what size, are these, i think thats pretty cheap, a good price for allignement is like 50 bucks + fitting 5-10bucks per tyre, and then that would make the tyres like 90 each or something, so thats NOT BAD!

what would you guys recommend to replace bridgestone turanza er370 185/55/R16 tyres with? which tyre shop would you recommend as well.

What are you looking for in your tires? How was the Bridgestone Turanza ER370s for you?
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

they're ok. Standard factory tyres. Am just looking for equivalent tyres that are a bit cheaper.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    linlong tyres are like 90bucks a piece i bought them cause i was low on cash at the time but they are actually pretty good. grippy enough and not bad in the wet either.

in comparrison to my friends lancer which has terrible wet cornering.

who sells those tires?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    uhmm i have no idea. my friend dad works for a wreckers and used them to order it in.
    but im in perth. but you could ask around.
    atm bridgestone potenzas are on sale i think 4 for the price of 3!
    and the RE002 adrenalines are one of the best tyres around

but around $200 per tire which is still double. Anway, the cheapest ones around are probably $129 each, next $149, then around $200++. The odd size of the VTI-S wheels make them more expensive.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyjazz View Post
    but around $200 per tire which is still double. Anway, the cheapest ones around are probably $129 each, next $149, then around $200++. The odd size of the VTI-S wheels make them more expensive.
    time for new wheels
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    agreed!
    maybe try some lancer wheels as the tyres for them must be common?
    or get some smashing sexy wheels

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2007 GLI
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    what size, are these, i think thats pretty cheap, a good price for allignement is like 50 bucks + fitting 5-10bucks per tyre, and then that would make the tyres like 90 each or something, so thats NOT BAD!
    175/65R14 82H Yokohama tyres. Fitted at Tyre professional sunshine.

The trouble with Tyres though is its noisy inside cabin. Is it expected as normal or just me who is experiencing?